Bellazon

Mia Rosing
Thumbnail

induna

• 2 weeks later...

@wilson98168

i go thru big searches (with hundreds/thousand of pics): at getty, alamy & livingly

1- with city / date or period / couture

2- and also rare designer names (tarloyan, rouxel, lecoanet ....) without dates

i save some interesting pics (angle, beauty, fashion, model, ...)

and alot of times, i ask about who the model is (in the ID section) 2000s

you can search around the info you already have

example of your next search:  she did Spring/Summer 2002 Haute Couture: Dominique Sirop

you could search "dominique sirop 2001", and after 2003 (result = i didnt see her in 4 out of 9 pages)

or "summer 2002 paris couture" you get 80 events; you search only the rare names that dont appear in runwaymayhem

12 hours ago, tarsier41 said:

@wilson98168

i go thru big searches (with hundreds/thousand of pics): at getty, alamy & livingly

1- with city / date or period / couture

2- and also rare designer names (tarloyan, rouxel, lecoanet ....) without dates

i save some interesting pics (angle, beauty, fashion, model, ...)

and alot of times, i ask about who the model is (in the ID section) 2000s

you can search around the info you already have

example of your next search:  she did Spring/Summer 2002 Haute Couture: Dominique Sirop

you could search "dominique sirop 2001", and after 2003 (result = i didnt see her in 4 out of 9 pages)

or "summer 2002 paris couture" you get 80 events; you search only the rare names that dont appear in runwaymayhem

gettyimages-583239136-2048x2048.jpg Haute Couture Spring-Summer 2002 Ji Haye's collection (1).jpg Haute Couture Spring-Summer 2002 Ji Haye's collection (2).jpg Haute Couture Spring-Summer 2002 Ji Haye's collection (3).jpg Haute Couture Spring-Summer 2002 Ji Haye's collection (4).jpg Haute Couture Spring-Summer 2002 Ji Haye's collection (5).jpg Haute Couture Spring-Summer 2002 Ji Haye's collection (6).jpg Haute Couture Spring-Summer 2002 Ji Haye's collection (7).jpg Haute Couture Spring-Summer 2002 Ji Haye's collection (8).jpg Haute Couture Spring-Summer 2002 Ji Haye's collection (9).jpg Haute Couture Spring-Summer 2002 Ji Haye's collection (10).jpg

On 9/26/2022 at 3:23 AM, wilson98168 said:

tarsier41

Thanks for very specific answers.

I hope find as much as Mia's runways/ad/catalog/mag photoshoots in one day.

i found pics there, where you post already.  It's been 3 month the guy posts pics for Madrid & Barcelone (Spain) 2001-2008.  You should consider these cities for that period "done". you could check that too (showlists).  Good idea to post every pic at minimum 2 different sites, to assure if 1 site goes down (every site does, like tfs & bz) or delete pics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...