Bellazon

Frederick's of Hollywood Model ID

Film D

• 3 weeks later...

Elena Rogozhina / Elena Ray - born in 1981 in Kuibyshev (Samara) - participant of the regional competition "Samara Beauty 1997" (1st place), regional competition "Miss Russia Samara Region 1997" (1st place), national competition "Miss Russia 1997 "(1st place), the international competition Miss Europe 1999 (1st place) - worked as a model in the USA and Europe from 2000 to the mid-00s, professional achievements: shooting for catalogs of the lingerie brand" Frederick's of Hollywood "

0+%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8+%D0%9A%D0%9A+%D0%A0%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0+q.jpg

5 hours ago, DwainHicks said:

Elena Rogozhina / Elena Ray - born in 1981 in Kuibyshev (Samara) - participant of the regional competition "Samara Beauty 1997" (1st place), regional competition "Miss Russia Samara Region 1997" (1st place), national competition "Miss Russia 1997 "(1st place), the international competition Miss Europe 1999 (1st place) - worked as a model in the USA and Europe from 2000 to the mid-00s, professional achievements: shooting for catalogs of the lingerie brand" Frederick's of Hollywood "

0+%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8+%D0%9A%D0%9A+%D0%A0%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0+q.jpg

WHAT!, that is her. Bro I swear I searched the photo I used through the image search of Yandex and Google and got nothing back, this is crazy. Thanks.

Or maybe I used a different one, hmm don't remember. I don't see a thread of her here on Bellazon so I might start one and post the other Frederick pictures I got of her.

10 hours ago, Film D said:

WHAT!, that is her. Bro I swear I searched the photo I used through the image search of Yandex and Google and got nothing back, this is crazy. Thanks.

Or maybe I used a different one, hmm don't remember. I don't see a thread of her here on Bellazon so I might start one and post the other Frederick pictures I got of her.

Glad to help😉