Bellazon

Few Models names plz?

cj dj

It helps if you number them individually and I usually try to throw in at least 3 different pics of each to give us some different perspectives of what they look like since in one photo she may look like this person but on this other photo she looks like someone completely different.  Anything that you're able to do that gives us as much information as possible to figure out the person's identity.  Having one photo with a dozen smaller pics isn't what I mean by having multiple pics for us to see, different INDIVIDUAL photos is what I'm trying to get across.  You'll want to re-edit this posting so that we know exactly who you're asking IDs for.  Personally, I'm not sure if it's 6 different people or if it's 4 or...you get what I mean...

To get your ID as expeditiously as possible, you want to make sure that you're posting is as clear as possible so that there isn't a back and forth dialogue between you and others that are trying to help you out. 

Let us know from what site you're getting the photos from, you're really only taking a shot in the dark otherwise..

Help us, help you...re-edit this, otherwise there'll be slim chance to none that you'll ever get the IDs of any of these...

• 3 years later...