Bellazon

Xenia Tchoumitcheva
Thumbnail

shirak

Translation:

Xenia Tchoumitcheva Schön successful and

At Miss Switzerland 2006 election it had to be beaten in the battle for the crown. This is something Xenia Tchoumitcheva the place as sexiest and most successful Swiss vice-miss to back. Today is the economic model student in demand around the globe and showcase for various advertising campaigns. Anyone who believes that Xenia is a sugar doll is mistaken.

Interview: Urs Huebscher

After two months of internship focuses Xenia Tchoumitcheva back on its economic studies. This year they will make their own business and a bachelor mount. Their appearance they may seem and as unapproachable or even arrogant Lolita. But the opposite is the case. Xenia is more the friend type, laughs, jokes, tears in our conversation. It occurs but also self-confident, determined and goal oriented. A woman who knows what she wants in life.

ATTICA: Xenia, you recently completed your two-month business internship at a hedge fund in London. What were your impressions?

Xenia Tchoumitcheva: It was very interesting. I had to create analysis, which then were my colleagues as a basis for their work. I have met many interesting people and of course learned a lot for my future career.

Did your employer who you are?

No, I was recommended to him as I did my first internship at Meryll Lynch in London already and have done a good job. My boss had no idea who I am.

Will participation in the Miss Switzerland 2006 elections helped you in life?

I never expected to win. I was concerned primarily about making money for me to finance my studies. Participation in the Miss Switzerland election has helped me in the end more than I thought. With twelve years ago I started modeling. By Miss Switzerland election, I could raise my level to be more professional. I also got the school can never come too short.

What would you advise other young women who face the same decision as you back then?

We can bring everything together under one hat. But you have to set priorities, achieve a good balance. This is quite difficult. But I like the positive stress. I myself do not feel comfortable when it is too quiet.

Do you have the choice of Miss Switzerland learned something, which you also benefit in the study?

Sure. I have become super-professional, very punctual, can communicate well with people. I am very, very, very organized and can do different things together. This is certainly an advantage.

Why do you view it as an opportunity for young students, at the Miss Switzerland participate choice?

Because it is in the public. One can show that people do get, meet interesting people, builds important relationships that are in the work environment is important.

Are you really happy that you are not then become Miss Switzerland?

Yes, very. If I would have become Miss, I had all my plans to study etc. have to interrupt.

Can you still go undetected stroll on Zurich's Bahnhofstrasse?

With her hair and makeup that is impossible. With sunglasses and baseball cap, yes.

If you yourself are known as VIP, you disturb it?

No, I love this game of life. Attention is still my job. I like famous. But when I'm at home in Lugano, then that disturbs me more.

What makes you most proud?

All I was allowed up to now do everything in my life. I have a strong ambition. This I have to thank my Russian roots. Even my Grandmother and my father opened an industrial plant is an entrepreneur. My appearance, I also owe the Russian roots. I do not constantly have to prove that I can somewhat. I open doors, which are not open to others.

Power of Success lonely too?

No, but I have great fear. Most women are jealous of me.

What is most important in your life?

Health and love.

What brings you from the rest?

Oh, it takes a lot. There are moments when everything goes wrong and then very annoying. But it takes a lot until I'm upset.

What is particularly important to you in other people?

The fact that I can rely on them in all respects.

Do you sometimes miss the feeling of having something in life so far?

Yes, of all make mistakes. But it's nice to be 22 years and must say, I've already achieved what in life.

What you describe typically Swiss to you?

Reliability, punctuality, reliability.

They lived in the city of Zurich in 2007?

Yes, I was here two months. However, when my Grandmother died, she connected me with an intimate rela-tionship, I was very sad. I am therefore moved back to Lugano, to be with my mother.

As you are called by friends?

It seems as the people agreed with each other. After a while they call me only Tschoumi.

Do you have a favorite place?

A summer day on Lake Lugano is fantastic, I can then enjoy the peace and quiet.

What women do you admire?

I would like to be as elegant as Audrey Hepburn, as intelligent as Michelle Obama and strong and confident as Madonna. And I would like to have a trained body like the Brazilian top model Gisele Bundchen.

Why is it so difficult for you with love?

My mix that makes men fear. To be a man by my side must be confident to go with me through life. So far most of the men wanted to restrict myself to check. However, in order to reach exactly the opposite. What I want is an equal-eligible partnership in which I will be loved and not as a trophy.

What makes Xenia Tchoumitcheva in 10 years?

I am independent. First I would like to work as a manager in a large company to see how it works. Maybe I live in the U.S. and upon completion of the MBA, I am a successful businesswoman.

• 2 weeks later...