Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

Her name is Sharay Abell�n Colas she's the daugther of journalist Jose Antonio Abell�n :blink: don't know who they are.

I'm surprised he didn't go with another model or something. But then we don't really know much about her. Maybe she's another Olalla type.

But she looks like a cute girl.

Her name is Sharay Abell�n Colas she's the daugther of journalist Jose Antonio Abell�n :blink: don't know who they are.

I'm surprised he didn't go with another model or something. But then we don't really know much about her. Maybe she's another Olalla type.

Olalla type? what is that?

well i thing that she become a model very quickly...... everyone who dates someone special (famous footballplayer especially ) become very popular in a short time.....

she will be professional celebrits like Paris Hilton or Victoria Beckham or she will become a model.....

well i thing that she become a model very quickly...... everyone who dates someone special (famous footballplayer especially ) become very popular in a short time.....

she will be professional celebrits like Paris Hilton or Victoria Beckham or she will become a model.....

maybe she will be discreet and not seek attention but I agree with you, she will probably seek to be famous but Iker likes discreet girls but witth Eva she just happened to have won Miss Spain two years before they got together and she was wanted a lot on TV and modelling.

Olalla type meaning not wanting to be in the spotlight and known for just being with them. Not all footie wives/gf's do/want that.

But she looks like my age or younger. Who knows what they are. They look like friends or fb's from this vid.

http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/todos/abecedario/C.html#392174 ---> They are around 9:30....I am having trouble downloading this vid, if someone does, could they post it up.

yep....and iker is just a "thing" which should help her to get famous or well known at least....it is like if i said that i had slept with david beckahm i would be in press next day...no one carres if it is true or not, i would be in the press and well known enough to start my model carier....

and eva was most famous for being iker´s gf than a model.....before she met him she hadn had any good contract as a model.....and when she got a contract for shaving blade for woman (think it was Phillips or Braun) on the press conference when she was prezenting these shaving blades the journalist didnt ask her questions about these shaving blades but he asked her questions about relationship with iker......

yep....and iker is just a "thing" which should help her to get famous or well known at least....it is like if i said that i had slept with david beckahm i would be in press next day...no one carres if it is true or not, i would be in the press and well known enough to start my model carier....

and eva was most famous for being iker´s gf than a model.....before she met him she hadn had any good contract as a model.....and when she got a contract for shaving blade for woman (think it was Phillips or Braun) on the press conference when she was prezenting these shaving blades the journalist didnt ask her questions about these shaving blades but he asked her questions about relationship with iker......

How do you know that she is with him for being famous? Maybe she loves him?

post-5280-0-1445990151-29054_thumb.jpg

How do you know that she is with him for being famous? Maybe she loves him?

post-23220-0-1445990151-50588_thumb.jpg

obviously i dont know.....just a thought.....but it seems to me so....