Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

This is the Iker Casillas topic. Please, if you want to publish Sara's pictures you must use her topic.

so I thought. 90 % pics of Sara and 10 % of Iker.

Okay, unless she is with Iker we should post photos of her since she's not his wife; anything she does that is not connected to Iker we will not post her photos here but in her own page. The only conflict is we do this with all the other players so why not with Iker?

Because there are only few pics of other players' wifes. But sara works in TV ! She is not "ama de casa". There are lots of pics wih her. And I suggest posting pics with her only connected with Iker and his house, club. I;m not visiting this thread to see 100 photos of her eyes.

If you mean photos of Mamen - most of them is with Raul or with their kids.

And by the way My scan:

post-5280-0-1445990636-28842_thumb.jpgpost-5280-0-1445990636-31038_thumb.jpgpost-5280-0-1445990636-3425_thumb.jpg

Because there are only few pics of other players' wifes. But sara works in TV ! She is not "ama de casa". There are lots of pics wih her. And I suggest posting pics with her only connected with Iker and his house, club. I;m not visiting this thread to see 100 photos of her eyes.

OKAY, no Sara photos of her on tv, only that of her with iker or at his house or in his car fine :laugh: because she has her own thread her photos can go there. THE END!

OKAY, no Sara photos of her on tv, only that of her with iker or at his house or in his car fine :laugh: because she has her own thread her photos can go there. THE END!

:hug:

Okay, unless she is with Iker we should post photos of her since she's not his wife; anything she does that is not connected to Iker we will not post her photos here but in her own page. The only conflict is we do this with all the other players so why not with Iker?

because i come here to see pics of iker not of sara pumping her gas