Bellazon

America's Next Top Model. Cycle 4 Photos

Daniela

thanks V_S!

do you have stuff from cycle 5,my beloved nik?

oh shooter,i really like jade,joanie,dani,and nnenna

:shifty:

I like Danielle and Joanie :)

I almost made a party when Nenna left.

haha i know me and my friends were like wtf?? when feronda was chosen and not nnenna. we were liie nnenna was supposed to be the winner :p! aah

thanks V_S!

haha i know me and my friends were like wtf?? when feronda was chosen and not nnenna. we were liie nnenna was supposed to be the winner :p! aah

Don't say any more! Don't say Any more. That was the last episode I saw. I was so happy because I wanted Nnenna to leave quickly. I didn't see nothing special about her. Maybe her first two photos but that'0s it. She was boring!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks V_S!

Don't say any more! Don't say Any more. That was the last episode I saw. I was so happy because I wanted Nnenna to leave quickly. I didn't see nothing special about her. Maybe her first two photos but that'0s it. She was boring!

ahah ok. honestly i thought that season of ANTM was really bland. that and when nicole won and the most recent too. it got boring after naima won.

thanks V_S!

I couldn't believe when Nicolne Win. But Imy thoughts arer this: the first 4 girls who won were kind of black girls, you know, they were not something plastic or anything like that, and it seemed like they needed a chance. Nik could have been part of that group, because she had those characteristics, but Nicole was the change they were looking for. Aboring changed. I never liked her pics.

ahah ok. honestly i thought that season of ANTM was really bland. that and when nicole won and the most recent too. it got boring after naima won.

• 4 weeks later...