Bellazon

Heather Marks
Thumbnail

the sars

Could someone please do me a HUGE favor?! Go here: http://ask4.co.kr/ and then click on "Play What" and then "Catalogue" and then, could someone screencap the pictures and post them? I would be so so thankful.

I try to do...

But it's made in flash... and any link as not working... so I just can see the first pic...

sorry... but , I'll try again...

I try to do...

But it's made in flash... and any link as not working... so I just can see the first pic...

sorry... but , I'll try again...

Thanks but that is my problem too!! I guess it is just the site, and not me who was having problems...hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Btw I have like 10 more Esoup pics that haven't been posted, but I have to get to class now...I'll be sure to post later though!!

Thanks but that is my problem too!! I guess it is just the site, and not me who was having problems...hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Btw I have like 10 more Esoup pics that haven't been posted, but I have to get to class now...I'll be sure to post later though!!

yeah... the site have a problem... they did it in flash , and is so easy make sites in flash... I can't understand how they didn't see the problem!!!! :blink: