Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Capt Snow

At first I was thinking they airbrushed it out, then I took a second look, and I'm pretty sure it's just below her bikini.

If you look real closely, you can kinda see a little bit of the top of the heart poking above the line there, at least it looks like it to me. :)

They might have. They airbrushed the tattoo out of the pic last year when she's in the metal tub. It's usually on her outer left ankle, but if you look at the pic, it's not there.

Edit: Well... it's always there. It's fun, though, to see when photographers or magazine layout people reverse the images, as the tattoo 'switches' legs. Sometimes in the same editorial!

Wait a sec... I bet money that's not a scan from SI, but a photographer's shot, or another magazine. Wasn;t there a reprint in Photo magazine?

There's no wording in the corner... why would someone take that out?

Here are some scans of the pictorial from the 2005 SI Issue, these are the ones that were in the magazine.

I especially like this first one, I still wish they would have put more photos of her in the issue. They even cut down her footage in the video, which is disappointing.

sabb29ho4dq.th.jpg

sabb14uw9ny.th.jpgsabb32cb8tm.th.jpgsabb45gq6xi.th.jpg