Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Capt Snow

They really need to start using Ana in the VS catalogs more often. :)  When they put a new one out she is barely in it. :( 

My favorite is the middle one above :wub: Of course there is nothing bad about the others.

The middle one is my favorite, too. I wish I could find a larger version. I love it. And I very much agree about them using her more often. I hope her contract with JLo isn't preventing that.

Here are some scans I made from the VS Lookbook Summer 2001 Vol 2.

The cover of which has already been scanned by someone else, which I posted 6 posts above. With the scanner I was using this is the best I could get them, but I guess it's better than never seeing them at all. ;) 

vslookbooksummer2001vol2016tx.th.jpgvslookbooksummer2001vol2029ke.th.jpgvslookbooksummer2001vol2033dz.th.jpgvslookbooksummer2001vol2045pk.th.jpg

vslookbooksummer2001vol2051mf.th.jpgvslookbooksummer2001vol2068eg.th.jpgvslookbooksummer2001vol2074cn.th.jpgvslookbooksummer2001vol2083tn.th.jpg

That last one I had seen before, but it was always much smaller, so I figured I would scan it too. :)  Notice the super cool tag I applied to all of my images. :woot:

These are great. Thank you!

Thanks to cutebeatriz for providing this photo,

It's from Globo.com and it accompanied a small article about her donation and visit to Casa Hope.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

050121anabeatriz8jd.jpg

A top Ana Beatriz Barros doa cachê de desfile para a Casa Hope

A top model Ana Beatriz Barros tirou a tarde desta sexta-feira para a solidariedade. Ela foi visitar a Casa Hope, em São Paulo, instituição que trata de crianças com câncer, onde conheceu e brincou com os baixinhos.

Mas a participação da modelo não se limitou à visita. Ana Beatriz também doou seu cachê do desfile da grife Rosa Chá, de Amir Slama, para a instituição.

Hey I never knew they were from a catalog, I always thought they were adverts that were in magazines. Thanks for the info, and also that third picture I hadn't seen that one yet.

You're very welcome. The third is my favorite one. She doesn't need that other chick in there. She's hot all by herself.