17 T. Sato + 2 laps

18 A. Davidson + 2 laps

Did not finish

19 C. Albers + 7 laps

20 A. Sutil + 25 laps

21 M. Webber + 59 laps

22 V. Liuzzi + 77 laps

Red Bull pair unlucky

Red Bull Racing had an unlucky race as both drivers suffered problems with Mark Webber retiring early with a gearbox failure and David Coulthard unable to improve on his 13th starting position and ending up 14th. The Scot got caught up in Vitantonio Liuzzi's accident on the second lap and had to endure the rest of the race with a damaged front wing. However, both drivers will be happy that the RB3 showed signs of improvement this weekend.

David Coulthard said: "Unfortunately I came together with Tonio (Liuzzi) and damaged the front wing and end plate of my car, so I had a lot of understeer all through the race. We were debating whether or not to change wing at the pit stop, but decided to stick with it as the time lost in changing it would be so high -but we couldn't get anywhere. When I stopped at the end of the race, we saw the end plate was broken, so we must have been losing a lot of down-force. The guys in the garage have done a great job turning mine and Mark's cars around this weekend. There are still a lot of races left this season and I still think Red Bull is going to improve."

Mark Webber commented: "There were a couple of things going on. First I had a small misfire on the engine, which wasn't really fantastic, especially through the Swimming Pool section, but it also affected me at other parts of the track. I was pressing on and dealing with that. Then I lost third gear and although I tried switching between second and fourth, the car kept locking up. Initially I tried to drive around the problems, but when that happens here, you end up in the fence looking even more stupid!"