Bellazon

Ava Gardner
Thumbnail

CarMELita

post-26862-0-1446179334-60333_thumb.jpg

I'm not that big fan of Ava (yet). I've seen only two of her films - 'The Snows Of Kilimanjaro' and 'The Night Of Iguana', and only party unfortunately 'Mogambo', and I must admit that she was great in them, I mean she was a really amazing actress, but I couldn't say that she's that beautiful.

And finally in this pic I see that she really was very pretty lady. From which movie is this photo taken? In which years did she look like this? What are the other good movies of her to watch?

It is so strange to read that Ava was not beautiful, because in my opinion she was most beautiful and irresistible woman in the world and this is not only my opinion, if we are talking about opinions of famous persons, I can tell you that Frank Sinatra, Gregory Peck, Sharon Stone, Catherine Deneuve, Richard Avedon and many other famous persons told in their interviews the same. Sorry for my english:))

hi gggg! welcome! hope see you posting here! I just want to answer you.

It depends what people like! "beautiful" is not the same thing for everybody!

I like Ava I think she is beautiful but she isn't my fav! I think others women are more beautiful

or more attractive! so even if others stars said she was beautiful it doesn't mean anything

Many people says that too for Bardot, Monroe, Garbot.... My fav is Bardot it's true I don't understand

when people says they don't like her! but that's life! Ava is beautiful but maybe not attractive for everybody

post-35322-0-1446179336-02581_thumb.jpg

I'm not that big fan of Ava (yet). I've seen only two of her films - 'The Snows Of Kilimanjaro' and 'The Night Of Iguana', and only party unfortunately 'Mogambo', and I must admit that she was great in them, I mean she was a really amazing actress, but I couldn't say that she's that beautiful.

And finally in this pic I see that she really was very pretty lady. From which movie is this photo taken? In which years did she look like this? What are the other good movies of her to watch?

It is so strange to read that Ava was not beautiful, because in my opinion she was most beautiful and irresistible woman in the world and this is not only my opinion, if we are talking about opinions of famous persons, I can tell you that Frank Sinatra, Gregory Peck, Sharon Stone, Catherine Deneuve, Richard Avedon and many other famous persons told in their interviews the same. Sorry for my english:))

I didn't say Ava is not beautiful. I wrote that for me she wasn't THAT beautiful. There's something interesting in her, she had amazing eyes and lips, nice teeth. She was tall and slim, and shapely. But I also read that Elizabeth Taylor said once: "Ava Gardner is more beautiful than me" and couldn't see that it's truth. I mean, for me. She's nice lady, but not that beautiful like Elizabeth or even other women for me.

I totally understand your opinion and that for you Ava may be the most beautiful and perfect person ever, but I just said that she's pretty for me, but nothing more (maybe yet). I'm interested in Ava, her life and films now, and I just seen 'Mogambo' and she was great in it, but I think that she would be much more beautiful with longer hair. I don't like women with short hair...

I'm a big Brigitte Bardot fan, and Lisa said I can't understand how on earth somebody can't like B.B. or says something wrong about Her looks. For me She's perfect.

But there are people and people. As many people as many opinions...

Best regards.

Oh, and your English is quite good, actually :) don't you worry about this!

post-35322-0-1446179337-48354_thumb.jpg

I didn't say Ava is not beautiful. I wrote that for me she wasn't THAT beautiful. There's something interesting in her, she had amazing eyes and lips, nice teeth. She was tall and slim, and shapely. But I also read that Elizabeth Taylor said once: "Ava Gardner is more beautiful than me" and couldn't see that it's truth. I mean, for me. She's nice lady, but not that beautiful like Elizabeth or even other women for me.

I totally understand your opinion and that for you Ava may be the most beautiful and perfect person ever, but I just said that she's pretty for me, but nothing more (maybe yet). I'm interested in Ava, her life and films now, and I just seen 'Mogambo' and she was great in it, but I think that she would be much more beautiful with longer hair. I don't like women with short hair...

I'm a big Brigitte Bardot fan, and as Lisa said I can't understand how on earth somebody can't like B.B. or says something wrong about Her looks. For me She's perfect.

But there are people and people. As many people as many opinions...

Best regards.

Oh, and your English is quite good, actually :) don't you worry about this!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...