Bellazon

Viktoria Viktorenkova
Thumbnail

angel1983

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Kivari the Label Interview

Get To Know Our Valentina Model - Viktoria

Earlier this year, before the travel restrictions, our team flew to LA to shoot our Valentina Campaign in the beautiful Palm Springs. It's surreal looking back now, it seems like so long ago, the world was functioning as normal and we were drinking coffee in cafe's, sharing cocktails in mexican restaurants & staying in dreamy hotels. Viktoria, our Valentina Campaign model, arrived from New York to Palm Springs and we all instantly clicked! We shared dinners, laughs and incredible LA sunsets with this girl and we thought that you too, should get to know her. 

We asked Viktoria about her life right now in the middle of a Pandemic living in NYC, her recommendation for a good read & her favourite moments from our shoot. 

Tell us, where are you living at the moment?

At the moment I live in Manhattan, New York.

How have your adjusted to the new normal (staying at home)? And how has it effected your daily life?

When it all started I got confused and started to panic but the love of people close to me helped to overcome fear. 

The main thing is discipline and I understand that this a good time for myself and for self-development.

I read books, learn another language, I try to cook different dishes, looking for courses and talking on the phone with my family and friends. We must understand that this is all temporary.

My life has completely changed. I was busy with work. I almost never ate at home. I didn’t watch Netflix because I never had time for that.

I was constantly being around people, meetings, restaurants, shopping, events and art exhibitions. Now I'm home 24/7.

Fave meal to cook at home?

I like to cook different kinds of dishes but my favourite meal at home is pasta.This is my favourite dish since childhood. 

Fave book, we love a recommendation?

At the moment I’m reading a book “ Eat, Prey, Love” by Elizabeth Gilbert. This was one of those books I will read over and over again.

You shot with Kivari in Palm Springs earlier in the year, what was your favourite memory from the trip?

It was one of the best jobs I’ve ever had. The team was incredible and I want to thank everyone who was on this shoot.  

My favourite moment, when we drove around Palm Springs in a retro car and chose locations to shoot. 

We drove around the mountains, it was quiet all around and the pink sky above us. I was dressed in an incredible dress from Kivari. We were like actors in a movie.

Where to next?

Now I'm waiting for it to end and I'm ready for new journeys and discoveries.

Be safe and enjoy the moment.

• 1 year later...