Bellazon

Sierra Skye
Thumbnail

A.V

20 hours ago, jamesjones said:

Her reaction to a user on instagram posting "proof" pictures of her alleged butt implants.

I'm always back and forth wether it is fake or natural. I'm not sure if she would be so persistent if it was actually fake.

But of course one could argue in the opposite direction.

REJbWBR.jpg

Her butt is perfect and 100 % natural.

On 9/12/2018 at 9:51 AM, jamesjones said:

Her reaction to a user on instagram posting "proof" pictures of her alleged butt implants.

I'm always back and forth wether it is fake or natural. I'm not sure if she would be so persistent if it was actually fake.

But of course one could argue in the opposite direction.

REJbWBR.jpg

On 9/13/2018 at 6:22 AM, LucyLover said:

Her butt is perfect and 100 % natural.

Her butt definitely ain't perfect if you've watched the Miami Swim Week runway video (it's actually somewhat gross), but I'm very much undecided on whether it's natural. In either case I think her body is praised a bit too much considering that it's enhanced. However, her IG game is 2nd to none!

23 hours ago, LucyLover said:

Of course she has done some enhancements with her body and she isn‘t a natural beauty. But the work isn‘t bad and i think her butt is real natural.

I agree. The enhancements she has are very tastefully done & suit her perfectly. It just strikes me as weird when people say they can't believe how good her body is lol