Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

credit to intouchàbl13

raulhockey6.th.jpgraulhockey5.th.jpgraulhockey4.th.jpgraulhockey3.th.jpgraulhockey2.th.jpgraulhockey1.th.jpg

hey, aga!

i got these pix from its original agency. the credit goes to my blog. and they've been posted in there, originally:

http://donadabola.wordpress.com/2010/11/02...-em-dusseldorf/

besides, i had already posted here about these pix (on oct. 31st/ page 342 of this board) and i'd even posted 1 of the 6 pix on that day. after that, i posted a note on nov. 2nd letting people know that the post with the 6 hq pix had finally been created at my blog (page 343).

i hate tagging pix! and i really don't want to do that. the only thing i ask people is to link my blog (and the page of the post where they found the pix) when using the pix published in it.

so, this person i have no clue who he/she is, intouchàbl13, should have done that.

you have done nothing wrong. it's that person's fault, actually. i'm not angry with you at all. ;)

it's just sad not to be given credit when it's hard work updating a blog and posting interesting material in it...

this person has a lot of HQ pics, so I doubt that they are from you. I can give you a link to the site, so you can speak ( :war: )wth this guy about photos.

aga,

as i said before, i have access to the german photo agency where these pix come from.

and i've posted them 1st here and at my blog and also at my blog's twitter. way before they got spread in the internet.

i don't mind if they get spread as long as people give credit to their source since it's damn hard and costly to publish interesting material on-line.

well, i guess i'll have to start tagging the pix then.

:surrender:Peace To All and I have to agree with mamen_fan it's a pain trying to get HQ's from agencies especially when you have to fork out money to get your hands on photos everyone wants. I can only count with one finger an agency where you can still get High Res photos using an alternative method but the rest have just closed shop and you have to pay to get the good stuff.

Give credit where credit is deservedly due :Angel: just asking and making a note of the source doesn't hurt anyone ;) (not directed at anyone from this forum just the others who take photos/credit and don't ask/thank others)...

5aeed5108142366.jpg c2d2fa108142373.jpg f6c77c108142374.jpg d194ec108142395.jpg 34b3c1108142398.jpg

32f7eb108142399.jpg f36673108142402.jpg acf822108142408.jpg c320e3108142409.jpg eccc1e108142412.jpg 433054108142413.jpg e90bce108142415.jpg