Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

hey, chic!

do you know if any spanish mags have any news on raúl & family?

my sister lives in spain, i can ask her to buy them if they have anything new. ;)

as far as i know only last weeks Diez Minutos :blush:

damn!

it seems they've forgotten the gonzález sanz family...

shame on you paps & mags!!

i need to take my camera with me to germany... i'll solve this problem! LOL!!!!!!!

Schalke 2-2 Stuttgart

Klaas Jan Huntelaar's late penalty secured Schalke a 2-2 draw at home against Stuttgart.

Timo Gebhart gave Stuttgart the lead in the 15th minute but the hosts equalised through Edu after 29 minutes. Stuttgart again grabbed the lead in the 74th minute with Martin Harnik's goal before Huntelaar's spot-kick came in the 80th minute.

Schalke are still looking for their first Bundesliga victory at home this season although they improved to five points for 16th place.

Stuttgart, who sacked coach Christian Gross during the national team break and replaced him with his assistant Jens Keller, moved to four points and are bottom of the table.

The first chance of the game went to Stuttgart with Zdravko Kuzmanovic heading wide left from seven yards in the ninth minute.

And the visitors grabbed the lead six minutes later. Christian Trasch sent a through-ball down the left wing to Arthur Boka, whose cross went all the way to Gebhart at the far right post where he slotted home the opening goal.

Stuttgart's Cacau appeared to have doubled the lead after 26 minutes but Serdar Tasci was questionably ruled offside.

Schalke took advantage of the situation with the equaliser in the 29th minute. Jose Manuel Jurado's corner from the right side found Edu at the left post for a left-footed volley to the far right corner.

Ciprian Marica went close in the 45th minute on a counter-attack but could not beat Schalke goalkeeper Manuel Neuer.

Stuttgart goalkeeper Sven Ulreich had to bat the ball over his crossbar after a header by his team-mate Christian Gentner in the 57th minute and Jurado's shot a minute later sailed just wide.

Stuttgart regained the lead with 16 minutes to play with Trasch passing down the right side to Harnik, who ran in and blasted the ball past Neuer.

Schalke however tied the game for a second time just four minutes later. Tasci took down Alexander Baumjohann in the area and Dutchman Huntelaar stepped up to fire into the upper right corner for his fifth goal in his last five Bundesliga matches.

Eintracht Frankfurt 0-0 Schalke

Schalke kept their first Bundesliga clean sheet of the season but remained in the bottom four after a 0-0 draw at Eintracht Frankfurt.The Royal Blues have now managed only one win in their first nine league matches, but picked up their sixth point of the campaign to move up to 15th place.

The result brought to an end a three-game winning run for Frankfurt, who climbed to ninth thanks to their point.Buoyed by their midweek Champions League win over Hapoel Tel Aviv, Schalke mustered the first chance in the 18th minute. A fine passing move led to an opportunity for Raul, but the Spaniard could not get his shot past Oka Nikolov.Frankfurt nearly took the lead seven minutes later but Halil Altintop could only find the side-netting from the left.

Home defender Marco Russ went close after 28 minutes but his header flew just wide.Russ again almost broke the deadlock two minutes after the break, heading just inches wide left after Benjamin Kohler's free-kick from the right.Schalke goalkeeper Manuel Neuer made a superb save after 66 minutes, stopping Alexander Meier's low blast which had looked destined for the bottom corner.Frankfurt had a golden chance two minutes later but Altintop struck over the bar from four yards.Schalke appeared satisfied with an away point and defended with all their might against a motivated Frankfurt side.

The ball was in the net for the hosts with 14 minutes to play but Theofanis Gekas was ruled offside.Neuer kept out another Gekas effort in the 81st minute and Kohler's left-footed attempt sailed over the bar in the 90th minute, but Schalke held on.