Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

and by watching schalke's games and, a few years back, my bro-in-law playing for bayern leverkusen i got to check some really cute players out (LOL) and witness how much the german football has grown and how many talented professionals they have.

right now, it's been sad to watch schalke as they seem to be having some really bad luck! but i'll keep sending raúl & his team-mates lots of good vibes. ;)

Germany has been underrated far too often. I hate it how people claim that England is the best league. England? With players like? Back then Ronaldo, Drogba, Nani, Berbatov, Van der Sar, Giggs, Essien, Evra etc.

They had big names, but that does not mean it was England having the best league as most of the stars (surely not all) have been forgein players.

I think after the WC 2006, Euro 2008 and the WC 2010 the world saw that Germany really have some brilliant players and now the young generation are rocking heaps.

Bayern being in the CL final last year also caught us some attention. And I think the development in the BuLiga with bigger names coming over and the quality being raised to another level was one of the reasons Raul decided to join a german club.

Sadly it seems like it was the wrong club at the wrong time :(

Tomorrow they get a new chance, maybe Raul will score.

it's been a long time since real madrid played a game at a real high level. i'm a madridista since i was born and i can tell you that.

it's nice that football stars as raúl, guti and (let's not forget) beckham play in different leagues.

spanish, italian and english leagues are overrated. too many ''names'', too much money and not so much art. besides, the results of the championships are so predictable...

it's like: ''who's gonna win la liga this season, barcelona or real madrid, real madrid or barcelona?? boooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...

for the past couple of years, not even raúl was an excuse for me to watch the spanish league anymore. if it weren't for my brother-in-law (professional footballer), i wouldn't watch any of la liga's matches.

it's cool to get the incentive and extra motivation to know different cultures, different languages, different people. personally, i love renewals! not afraid of the new at all.

and by watching schalke's games and, a few years back, my bro-in-law playing for bayern leverkusen i got to check some really cute players out (LOL) and witness how much the german football has grown and how many talented professionals they have.

right now, it's been sad to watch schalke as they seem to be having some really bad luck! but i'll keep sending raul & his team-mates lots of good vibes. ;)

agree with you completely, I have not watched one la liga game this season and a lot of last seasons games i didn't watch either

Freiburg 1-2 Schalke

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar's late goal gave Schalke their first victory of the season - a 2-1 triumph at 10-man Freiburg.

Ivan Rakitic gave Schalke the lead after nine minutes before Papiss Demba Cisse equalised in the 69th minute.

Huntelaar struck the winner in the 87th minute before Freiburg were reduced to 10 men in stoppage time when Ivica Banovic saw red.

After four straight losses, Schalke coach Felix Magath made five changes to his starting line-up from the side which lost last weekend against Borussia Dortmund, bringing in the likes of Christoph Metzelder and new acquisition Jose Manuel Jurado.

Schalke grabbed the lead in the ninth minute as Huntelaar's shot was blocked by Freiburg keeper Oliver Baumann into the path of Rakitic who fired home.

Schalke keeper Manuel Neuer did a good job to keep his side in front, fisting away Julian Schuster's free-kick in the 14th minute before Cisse's header seven minutes later went wide of his goal.

Baumann showed his class three minutes before the break, saving Lukas Schmitz's low free-kick and then jumping up in time to divert Huntelaar's rebound header.

Freiburg went close eight minutes after the break but Metzelder blocked Maximilian Nicu's shot over the crossbar.

Freiburg drew level in the 69th minute through top-scorer Cisse.

Cedrick Makiadi's pass diverted off Schalke defender Benedikt Howedes into the path of Cisse, who fired past Neuer for his fifth goal of the season.

Schalke regained the lead with three minutes to play as Joel Matip streaked down the right side and crossed into the box where Huntelaar poked past Baumann.

Freiburg finished the game on a sour note as Banovic was shown a red card for a rash challenge in stoppage time.

hey!

found 4 ''new'' pix of raúl & mamen at alicia keys concert.

i believe they're all unseen

:flower::heart: thank you for these and the ones @ your site, can't wait for the holiday ones though. Trying so hard to stay calm but I'm like this :bounce: :bounce: everytime I check out your page :rofl: ;)

hey, chic! :)

i'm updating the blog with those 21 extra pix of raúl & family at the beach right now.

there are some really lovely pix of baby maría and also of her twin brothers. btw, 1 of the twins look exactly like raúl. it's amazing how much he takes after his dad!!!!!

you can check the large pix here:

http://donadabola.wordpress.com/2010/07/25...sol-da-espanha/

hey, chic! :)

i'm updating the blog with those 21 extra pix of raúl & family at the beach right now.

there are some really lovely pix of baby maría and also of her twin brothers. btw, 1 of the twins look exactly like raúl. it's amazing how much he takes after his dad!!!!!

you can check the large pix here:

http://donadabola.wordpress.com/2010/07/25...sol-da-espanha/

i :heart: you, i really do :laugh: