Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

It pains me to see him in Schalke but i think he would've done it in his best interests. I hope u guys dont forget Real...by that i mean u,Chic...:)

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm over RM they are the past for me all my greats are gone Raul, Zidane, Figo, Redondo. I mean Raul leaving in the manner that he did after everything he has given and done for this club nailed it for me. I really hope the likes of Higuain, Benzema, Cristiano, both Diarra's & Di Maria do great things for the club because they have the talent to be greats but I'm not interested in RM as a whole just individual players I like, I'd like to see them do great things on the big stages. :Angel::wave: I AM 1 MILLION PER CENT AGAINST CR7!!

Haha...im perfectly ok with that as long as u keep posting pics like u do:)

but hey,im also happy for him to leave ,at least he gets to play now!!

Raul settling well at Schalke

Raul celebrated scoring his first goals as a Schalke player yesterday as the Royal Blues defeated Bayern Munich 3-1.

The Spaniard was making only his second appearance since signing on a free transfer from Real Madrid and he appears to have bedded in well after netting his first two goals.

"My team-mates have helped me settle in very easily," he said on the Schalke website. "I am pleased to be playing in a team with so much quality.

"This atmosphere really surprised me - it was great and the fans are fantastic. It is something special to play here."

Edu was also on target for Schalke, who defeated a weakened Bayern side which included five reserve team players, one of whom, Deniz Mujic, scored their consolation.

In the third-place play-off, Hamburg made light work of Cologne with Ruud van Nistelrooy, Gojko Kacar and Heung-Min Son all on target in a 3-0 win for the northern Germany side.

Guardiola: Raul is all time best!

Pep Guardiola has heaped high praise on Raul Gonzalez, hailing him as the best Spanish footballer of all time.

The legendary striker left Real Madrid for Bundesliga club Schalke on a free-transfer after playing his entire career at the Bernabeu, where he won the La Liga six times and Champions League thrice.

Guardiola played alongside the 33-year-old in the Spanish national team and was also his rival during the Barcelona-Real Madrid Clasicos.

However, the Barca coach had nothing but good words for Raul during a press conference ahead of their pre-season game in South Korea on Wednesday.

He said: "With Raul's departure, goes the best player of all time in Spanish football. The numbers speak for themselves."

Raul signed for Schalke on a two-year deal and has since won the hearts of the fans, scoring two goals in their friendly 3-1 win over Bayern Munich in the LIGA Total! Cup final on Sunday afternoon.