Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

Oh how humble of Kuranyi. *rolls eyes* That guy, really. I think they found a great replacement for him by Raul and he knows that. So what else is there left to say really?
It pains me to see him in Schalke but i think he would've done it in his best interests. I hope u guys dont forget Real...by that i mean u,Chic...:)

If they give Ronaldo the 7 shirt they make it really hard for me to follow them... but I for once can´t just stop following thme with at least half an eye ;)

I am sure Chic won´t turn away totally aswell :)

ya i hope so,cuz Real has given a lot of joy to her as well and to Raul tooo. if it wasnt for Real,Raul wouldnt be wat he is today...

and about Ronaldo,im sure u love him for his controversies,cant ignore him can you?

Ronaldo? Since sadly he is omnipresent *at least here in the media* its pretty hard to ignore him. Love? I very much doubt that. Highly dislike? Very much so, yes.

I guess Raul will always be Madrid for me, in a way he really is, at least for that generation. I still can´t get used to him in the Schalke-blue. But I still have a whole season ahead of me to get used to that image. But as much as I love Raul, when he plays vs my team with Schalke, he shoudl better not score and upset me even more :laugh:

It pains me to see him in Schalke but i think he would've done it in his best interests. I hope u guys dont forget Real...by that i mean u,Chic...:)

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm over RM they are the past for me all my greats are gone Raul, Zidane, Figo, Redondo. I mean Raul leaving in the manner that he did after everything he has given and done for this club nailed it for me. I really hope the likes of Higuain, Benzema, Cristiano, both Diarra's & Di Maria do great things for the club because they have the talent to be greats but I'm not interested in RM as a whole just individual players I like, I'd like to see them do great things on the big stages. :Angel::wave: I AM 1 MILLION PER CENT AGAINST CR7!!