Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

Grace, Schalke came 2nd in the BuLiga last season, I know a few of their players left. So they have what it takes to win the title but the players who left were they big/good enough to change the dynamics of the team so much so that it would be impossible to win it? He made a good choice in going to Germany, he wants CL action and he will get it with them. Bayern is too 'crowed' with names plus they have their good history I think he wanted a team where the challenge of making history was possible. His hunger for the game is stronger now more than ever I think because it's a brand new task and reward.

520c6590757291.jpg

Grace, Schalke came 2nd in the BuLiga last season, I know a few of their players left. So they have what it takes to win the title but the players who left were they big/good enough to change the dynamics of the team so much so that it would be impossible to win it? He made a good choice in going to Germany, he wants CL action and he will get it with them. Bayern is too 'crowed' with names plus they have their good history I think he wanted a team where the challenge of making history was possible. His hunger for the game is stronger now more than ever I think because it's a brand new task and reward.

I am fully aware of the fact that they ended 2nd last season. Like they did 9 times before. Their last title was in 1958! Believe, I know they are 2nd LOL!But is 2nd really good enough for so many years? It would not be for me.

As for Bayern, thats why I said we do not need Raul. With Klose, Gomez, Müller and Olic, we do have stop strikers and Raul would suffer the same problam as Luca Toni who was first send away on loan and the just sold for Roma. Raul would have not had any difference to Madrid.

Yet Schalke isn´t the best move, imo. Magath might make the difference as he did with many other teams before. Bayern aswell as Stuttgart to be mentioned and not to forget Wolfsburg or the HSV. Yet I just think they will have a very tough season ahead. I can´t see them making a big impact in the CL either. Just like all the years before.

I heard that Raul has still one record of Pippo Inzaghi to break in international football *goal scoring wise* which is why he said no to the US. Would make sense to me, then.

I don´t like Schalke *for obvious reasons as a Bayern fan* but I hope Raul will have an amazing time with them. And finishing his career in Germany is just wonderful to me.

Tho it still hurts sooo much to see him in any other kit but Madrids :(

I heard that Raul has still one record of Pippo Inzaghi to break in international football *goal scoring wise* which is why he said no to the US. Would make sense to me, then.

I don´t like Schalke *for obvious reasons as a Bayern fan* but I hope Raul will have an amazing time with them. And finishing his career in Germany is just wonderful to me.

Tho it still hurts sooo much to see him in any other kit but Madrids :(

i think it´s Müllers record that he has to break... he needs 3 more CL goals for that!

plus RM didn´t had any impact on anything the last 2 years either, so i don´t think it´s such a bad move for him

I just think ist sad somehow that he had to leave Madrid in the first place. And then I somehow had hope he would make it to a true top team. But its true most of the top team have the top striker *most of them are younger even* which makes it hard. I guess I would have loved to see Raul in England once, but before he goes there to play for Wignan or so, I do prefer him at Schalke, even if it is a massive step down :(

3 CL goals? Should be easily done :D

of course it´s sad that he had to leave, he´s is Real Madrid, and my heart he´ll always be Real Madrid, but i´d rather see him with Schalke that at least has the chance to play CL and a guarantee that he gets playing time, then benching around somewhere else... or playing third class with wigan

Quien tenga la suerte de ser de España..hoy día 31 de julio podrá ver el debut de Raúl con el Schalke04 a las 16:00 en Telecinco..y otra alternativa en www.telecinco.es

A ver si marca un gol! =D

todos nostros espera tantos goles del capitan ;) ojala que todo se va buen por el. gracias por el info :heart:

f0ce0690927056.jpg