Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

thank you mamen-fan :hell yea!: :hell yea!: i don't know what would miss us without you :hug: ..i'm not sure but looks like maria has Raul's nose ,if so she must has her mother's eyes ,or mamen would be disappointed ,i mean..she's the fifth :p ...

8th May 2010 RAUL GONZALEZ ON CRUTCHES First images of the star of Real Madrid Raul Gonzalez on crutches, while having a night out for dinner with his wife, Mamen Sanz. The footballer got injured after scoring to Zaragoza team in Spanish league, and won't play the final match of the league, stimating he will need two months to recover. The couple had dinner at an Italian restaurant in the center of Madrid with Jorge Valdano and his wife Martha, and the vicepresident of the United States, Joseph Biden ( Joe Biden ) and his wife Susan were at the same restaurant too.

d065a079947187.gif 2e870079947189.gif 16427c79947191.gif e4d8e679947195.gif 03fce879947196.gif

GORGEOUS MUCH! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Feliciano Lopez & Carlos Moya will be in action tonight @ Madrid Masters so hopefully they will attend to support them but when Federer & Nadal start playing that's when they will show up without a doubt ;)