Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

I can't believe they lost again :cry2: I am wondering why I still support them :no:

I agree with you 110%, I don't want to support this idiot team anymore too much talk and marketing and nothing actually being done on the field when it really really matters! :mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry: But I too had a feeling tjey would lose and they did, I was hoping they would prove me wrong but they are still making the same stupid mistakes.

I can't believe they lost again :cry2: I am wondering why I still support them :no:

I agree with you 110%, I don't want to support this idiot team anymore too much talk and marketing and nothing actually being done on the field when it really really matters! :mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry: But I too had a feeling tjey would lose and they did, I was hoping they would prove me wrong but they are still making the same stupid mistakes.

you are lucky you had that feeling.. i was 100% sure that they will win ,imagine how shocked i am :o any way it's the same feeling every year :morning:

RM have a monkey on their back each time they get to this stage of the CL for the past 6 years, they should have studied where they have gone wrong in the past and worked on it. They put so much emphasis on the 'stars' that they have and they didn't think about whether these 'stars' would perform on the night! The team should always have a plan B but they have nothing so the same keeps happening, I thought this would be the year of the CL and they would 'surprise' me and go through but they did what they always do. I'm angry that they smply have not ammended their mistakes.

Somebody can to reach at last that this Pelegrini :angry: :lullaby: :anger: . The full idiot, seems to me at it the watch is slow, the command obviously loses on game, and it does not let out Raul in the field :anger: :anger: :anger: , the unique person who can collect a command and leads it forward. To the unique person which wishes to win :cry:

Somebody can to reach at last that this Pelegrini :angry: :lullaby: :anger: . The full idiot, seems to me at it the watch is slow, the command obviously loses on game, and it does not let out Raul in the field :anger: :anger: :anger: , the unique person who can collect a command and leads it forward. To the unique person which wishes to win :cry:

You are not being rational. I love Raúl as much as the next person here but at 32 he is not physically capable of playing 90 minutes. He slows down the game which prevents quicker, younger players like Higuain, Kaká or even Ronaldo to capitalize on counter attacks. Besides, Pellegrini was not at fault yesterday; in fact under him we've made the best start in the league in the last fifteen years. Last night, Real had plenty of good chances in the first half which they failed to convert and the in last half an hour Lyon attacked which led to the goal.

This is such a typical attitude of a certain faction of Madridistas who always call for the coach's sack when Madrid loses. In the last few years we've had seven different coaches; this is not the way to build a stable team if we keep changing our coach season after season.

Some of you are not real fans, if you say "i don't know why i'm still support this team".

If you love team you will/must be with them always, even if they lose.

I'm a Chelsea fan about 7-8 years and i'm with them always and i will be forever :).

Some of you are not real fans, if you say "i don't know why i'm still support this team".

I'm a Chelsea fan about 7-8 years and i'm with them always and i will be forever :).

we all are real fans,but that what we say when we are angry ..last season R.M lost two big games then we said we won't watch it again ,but here we are ;) you always forgive whom you love :hehe:

No you don't get it, it's all out of frustration we all want and expect so much from RM and to see this happen again is freaking annoying. But I know there is no other team in the world I would support but RM with Raul or without were the biggest/greatest/richest club in the world and with those accolades we need our team to show why that is in competitions like our beloved CL. :blush:

You are not being rational. I love Raúl as much as the next person here but at 32 he is not physically capable of playing 90 minutes. He slows down the game which prevents quicker, younger players like Higuain, Kaká or even Ronaldo to capitalize on counter attacks. Besides, Pellegrini was not at fault yesterday; in fact under him we've made the best start in the league in the last fifteen years. Last night, Real had plenty of good chances in the first half which they failed to convert and the in last half an hour Lyon attacked which led to the goal.

This is such a typical attitude of a certain faction of Madridistas who always call for the coach's sack when Madrid loses. In the last few years we've had seven different coaches; this is not the way to build a stable team if we keep changing our coach season after season.

I agree with you completely about Raul but that doesn't mean he cannot be a part of the team and to sack Pellegrini will be the second biggest mistake we make.

Maybe this is really only a frustration beacuse all RM fans expected something great or big, that RM will won CL or reaches the final. Beacuse the team is really strong and has a great and big stars, they spent many money for this players. So what's the problem? I think manager is bad, they must find a better manager and i think RM need some young players, not only a stars :). Money is not everything. Anyway i think that RM have big chance to win Primera Division.

Maybe this is really only a frustration beacuse all RM fans expected something great or big, that RM will won CL or reaches the final. Beacuse the team is really strong and has a great and big stars, they spent many money for this players. So what's the problem? I think manager is bad, they must find a better manager and i think RM need some young players, not only a stars :). Money is not everything. Anyway i think that RM have big chance to win Primera Division.

Yes we can win La Liga and we will win La Liga but we wanted the CL especially this year as the final is in our house! It's even worse that we bought some of the world's greatest players ,spent 300 MILLION and no CL Final! Yes, we need to buy young players and look also at our academy for new players.

I agree with you completely about Raul but that doesn't mean he cannot be a part of the team and to sack Pellegrini will be the second biggest mistake we make.

Chic, Raúl is part of the team. Even though he doesn't start regularly, he makes the bench and that's more than a lot of other plays can boast about.

Cicinho: Raul is a snitch!

Former Real Madrid player Cicinho criticised the atmosphere at the Bernabeu and in particular the antics of captain Raul.

Cicinho, who moved from Real Madrid to Serie A side AS Roma in 2007 also revealed that he felt like a prisoner at the club.

"When I moved from Real Madrid to AS Roma, I felt liberated. I was a prisoner there. The environment at Real was really bad," he told Tv Bate Bola.

He was particularaly scathing in his assessment of Real legend Raul, accusing him of undermining the team in front of the national media.

"Raul was the light of journalists, he was telling reporters things we said in the locker room. After Roberto Carlos and Ronaldo left the club, they lost their force."

Speaking of the way things are conducted at the Bernabeu, Cicinho said: "At Real Madrid there is a tendency to alienate. Look at how they are now criticising Kaka, the best in the world."

Cicinho: Raul is a snitch!

Former Real Madrid player Cicinho criticised the atmosphere at the Bernabeu and in particular the antics of captain Raul.

Cicinho, who moved from Real Madrid to Serie A side AS Roma in 2007 also revealed that he felt like a prisoner at the club.

"When I moved from Real Madrid to AS Roma, I felt liberated. I was a prisoner there. The environment at Real was really bad," he told Tv Bate Bola.

He was particularaly scathing in his assessment of Real legend Raul, accusing him of undermining the team in front of the national media.

"Raul was the light of journalists, he was telling reporters things we said in the locker room. After Roberto Carlos and Ronaldo left the club, they lost their force."

Speaking of the way things are conducted at the Bernabeu, Cicinho said: "At Real Madrid there is a tendency to alienate. Look at how they are now criticising Kaka, the best in the world."

So he apparently told the media that Ronaldo (the Brazilian one) is fat - what's new in that?

Also Cicinho fails to realize that it is not the Real Madrid staff who are criticising Kaka. It's the media, and they are reputable for criticising anyone. Just because Cicinho was a flop during his time at Madrid he needs to STFU. No one gives a damn.

hey there!

i'm deeply disappointed too.

when we're angry and really sad we often say things we don't really mean but that are true at that moment.

as a fan of real madrid since mom's womb, it's impossible not to get tired of watching them fail over and over again as if they were part of a weak, powerless, impotent team which they're not or weren't supposed to be, at least...

too much money, too much attention, too much confidence, too much arrogance, too much stubbornness... it's too much of everything that's negative. and too little of what they have best.

raul is not old for football, in my opinion. he's only 32. and it's been proven by real madrid's docs that he's the fittest in the group. there's a great number of players much older than him who are still appreciated and not sacked from the team after they turn 30. just to name a few: del piero, pippo inzaghi, paul scholes... in brazil, there are many awesome players over 32 who rock the national championship: washington from sao paulo fc, for one.

of course it's important to have room and give emphasis to the new players otherwise we would never see any renovations. but i think it's just too cruel to treat raul or any other player like him the way it is in madrid.

the thing is raul hasn't been playing in his position for quite a long time and as he's always been the reference of the team and now this complete change in his professional life has affected him mostly psychologically, in my opinion. you can see how eager he gets to score as soon as he enters the field. he's not that focused anymore, not centered in his game. he wants to prove himself the first second he gets in and, as it's not that easy, it makes him even more anxious which doesn't really help him much.

if he wasn't so affected emotionally, he'd get the few minutes he's given and kick everybody's asses. shut everyone's big mouths.

his 'infierno' started when that bastard aragones kicked him off from the national team. at that time, he basically killed raul's ending years of career. i mean, that stupid decision put under suspicion a brilliant career up to that moment. since then, most of journalists and even fans have been criticizing and doubting raul's importance in both real madrid and NT. besides, asking themselves whether or not raul's really been a great player as he used to be seen before that event.

i can only imagine how bad poor raul must feel under that coat of perseverance and strength. he's been looking and acting strong but i believe it must be truly hard for him to show his best face every f***ing day at the trainings or press conferences.

if i were him, i'd gently ask anyone else to go F themselves. thankfully, raul seems to be a better or, at least, more patient and polite person than me...