Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

thanks chic the pix are fantastic

Issued a Spanish newspaper Marca her newspaper to cover this day, which focused on the news paper addresses indicate that the departure of legend Raul is close to the United States and you addresses.

post-36922-1266335873_thumb.jpg

Title President: Raul to the United States of America

Team USA Red Blues approaching the signing of Raul

Iker Casillas will complement the 500 games or so to speak, the 500 miracle

I'd love to see Raul in NY with the family after he completes his contract in the summer of 2011 and he has broken the record of top goal scorer in La Liga history.. 27 goals to go if I can remeber correctly then yes, I'd be happy for him to enjoy a new expereince but until then NO! :laugh: He needs to score IN every game and in every minute he gets from now till 2011 ;) COME ON RAUL, YOU CAN DO IT!

me to i wait to see maria & mamen is a wonderful in that dress

:angie::angie::angie:

Raul and Valdano a visit to the basketball team

Visited each from captain Raul Gonzalez and the Director-General of the Group Jorge Valdano, the Real Madrid basketball training on hall Vestelgri and wished both Raul and Valdano good luck for the team before his departure for the match against Bilbao in the Copa del Rey

Raul said the players: "I came to wish you a lot of luck before the match in the King's Cup responded to the basketball team player Felipe Reyes said:" We will do our best, and this is certain to win.

To the Director-General of the Group Jorge Valdano expressed his admiration and best wishes for the whole team.

post-36922-1266523550_thumb.jpg post-36922-1266523595_thumb.jpg post-36922-1266523620_thumb.jpg

post-36922-1266524309_thumb.jpg post-36922-1266524422_thumb.jpg

:Dinah: :Dinah: :Dinah: