Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

WOW, Helen's mother join her visiting Mamen

i really don't think that's helen's mother.

the woman has nothing to do with helen. helen's swedish and has a nordic appearance whilst that woman has anything but nordic... LOL!

it must be a friend of helen's or, most likely, mamen's.

it's not Helen's or Mamen's mother just a family member/friend gosh the kids are so gorgeous thanks mamen_fan :hug:

WOW, Helen's mother join her visiting Mamen

i really don't think that's helen's mother.

the woman has nothing to do with helen. helen's swedish and has a nordic appearance whilst that woman has anything but nordic... LOL!

it must be a friend of helen's or, most likely, mamen's.

it's not Helen's or Mamen's mother just a family member/friend gosh the kids are so gorgeous thanks mamen_fan :hug:

maybe she is a nanny <_<

thanks for the pics

I don't know which girl is with Helen if it's Martina or Daniela but she is as beautiful as her mum

hey, guys!

the woman seen in the pic with figo, helen & martina is figo's mother, as chic raulista said before.

in the pix on which helen is visiting mamen & maría at the hospital, all of her 3 daughters are there with her. the one who's shown more clearly, right beside helen, is martina, the middle one.

and those 2 people, visiting mamen & maría as well, are not raúl's parents. they're probably raúl's family, maybe his uncle and aunt.

i have pix of raúl's father, just need to find them... and i'll post them here.