Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Interview Natasha Poly for Tatler.ru

Natasha Poly - the main star of today's Fashion's Night Out of Vogue magazine in Moscow. The image of supermodel adorned bags, the proceeds from the sale of which will go to charity, "Who, if not I?". Who, if not you will receive the coveted accessory in person from the hands of beauty with its podium as an autograph? Well, as long as you prepare for this Fashion Night, Tatler.ru talked with Natasha, who, incidentally, came to us almost from the wedding. Actually, it's recent marriage, and Paulie was our first question.

Have you changed anything in your life after marriage? Probably not. Simply, we are closer to my loved one and there was something else, a new status. But this does not affect my future plans to continue work as a model. Maybe one day I will understand that it is time to change and do something new, something different. And while I still love what I do. After I became a model, because for me it was a dream world, a magical beautiful world, and I still like to be part of it. Yes, and of course, I would really like to have children as soon as possible.

Do you have favorite places in Moscow? Yesterday we were in the new restaurant White Rabbit. I was there for the first time, and I really liked it. Great atmosphere and very tasty. I love the clubs Simachev Bar, and in general in Moscow clubs, I do not much about the city is constantly changing, and always there is something new.

Fashion bug? As a way out, probably not. Well, maybe once I made a funny haircut ... But the way that I remember a certain moment, this is not. But at the shows - yes. I have always been very upset if I do something wrong. For every designer, every show I am so anxious that if I make some mistake, for me it's deadly. I think this is all seen, it's awful, it may bring me to tears. Then.

You mean the time at Victoria's Secret fashion show at the beginning of your career when you fell off the shoe? Yes, yes! That's such moments! I was so unpleasant that it was I that I lost my shoe, it's my first show for the brand!

But what you do not stop and continued to walk the catwalk in a 15-centimeter heels, has become an example for all models, how to behave in such situations! The fact that there were two versions of the show: TV and the audience. They could cut it, but somehow left this time. Then I thought: how could do this to me! Now, of course, is remembered as a pleasant trifle.

Looking for Natasha - a quiet, friendly, but self-confident - once you know: this girl does not slack either themselves or others. So there is no doubt: today's way to the Moscow Poly women of fashion happens without a hitch without a hitch.

tatler.ru

Fashionable Intelligence: Natasha Poly

How would you describe your style? Many models are stuck in one image, say, bohemian gypsy: flowing skirts, massive decorations. I'm always experimenting, but in general I like clean lines, simple details, rock 'n' roll: jeans, jacket or leather jackets, heels. Between a skirt and trousers more often choose the latter.

Favorite brand? Gucci, Roberto Cavalli, Dolce & Gabbana, Isabel Marant, Alexander Wang, Lanvin.

The best shops? I hate to measure clothes in the boutiques. Whether business on-line shopping: bring home things, and you calmly weigh the pros and cons. However, do not miss a chance to look into a visit to Roberto "Dolchikam" - there is a stunning interior and the atmosphere is very sexy.

Jewellery buying? No jewelry, and jewelry. Chanel every season makes great things handmade. Recall, last year's collection of beads Resort, which showed in Saint-Tropez. With the beetles, colored stones - beauty.

Thing without which can not do? No constants. Recently bought a black dress and Azzedine Alaia wear it without removing. Here at Vogue Fashion's Night Out in Moscow of his allotment. Before, I only worked for Azzedine, but did not wear. And when I first looked at his boutique, I realized - my.

Russian designers are wearing? I like what they do and Chapurin Simachev. Personally acquainted with Igor, but here in the cloakroom Russian, alas, no. They are difficult to find abroad - whether it is time to some patriot on the eve of the Sochi Olympics open a boutique in London or New York?

Heels or ballet flats? Heels. Posture, even in models changes instantly.

Memorable thing? Always with me - a ring, a gift from her husband, and father's dagger.

Style icon? Grace Kelly - a sample of elegance. Brigitte Bardot - sexy and spontaneous. Madonna - a strong woman character of the-ho-ho, the Renaissance personality. I really liked her directorial debut with the Venetian "M. N. Believe in Love "about an all-consuming love for Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson.

tatler.ru