Bellazon

Brigitte Bardot
Thumbnail

saritaa

Like you Twinkle, adn after the quotes posted by Stefano about BB I will post quotes from BB that I like a lot!

"I have been very happy, very rich, very beautiful, much adulated, very famous and very unhappy"

"I leave before being left. I decide"

"It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen"

"I gave my beauty and my youth to men. I am going to give my wisdom and experience to animals"

"I really am a cat transformed into a woman...I purr. I scratch. And sometimes I bite"

"A photograph can be an instant of life captured for eternity that will never cease looking back at you"

"Fame is fun for six months, a year at the most. Then you get fed up, unless you're particularly stupid"

"What's more beautiful than an old lady with white hair, grown wise with age and able to tell lovely stories about her past?"

the second part coming soon coz I took from book coz internet isn't always sure!

"The beauty is something that can be appealing a time, it can be a moment of seduction. But the intelligence, depth, talent, tenderness is more important and it lasts much longer. I was sick of being beautiful all day. Today, I am ugly all day, it catches up on lost time! If I did not have my foundation and animals, I would be dead"

"Suffering, I tame because I must continue the fight. But as I don't show myself anymore, there are the worst rumors about me, and I am well aware. But my suffering is nothing compared to that of millions of animals exploited, slaughtered or maimed. So I will be there again and again until my last breath"

-a journalist asks to Brigitte: "What was the most beautiful day of your life?"

-Brigitte: " It was a night...."

a journalist to BB": Who do you like the most?"

-BB: "Isaac Newton because he discovered that bodies attract each other"

- a journalist to BB: "What do you think about love"?

-BB: "I don't think when I make love.."

- a journalist: "What do you wear to sleep?"

-BB: "the arm of my lover..."

-a journalist: "What is your fav jewel?"

-BB: "The Beauty because you can't buy it.."

-a journalist:" Who is the most stupid person you met?"

-BB: "You! for asking this stupid question!"

"The beauty is something that can be appealing a time, it can be a moment of seduction. But the intelligence, depth, talent, tenderness is more important and it lasts much longer. I was sick of being beautiful all day. Today, I am ugly all day, it catches up on lost time! If I did not have my foundation and animals, I would be dead"

"Suffering, I tame because I must continue the fight. But as I don't show myself anymore, there are the worst rumors about me, and I am well aware. But my suffering is nothing compared to that of millions of animals exploited, slaughtered or maimed. So I will be there again and again until my last breath"

-a journalist asks to Brigitte: "What was the most beautiful day of your life?"

-Brigitte: " It was a night...."

a journalist to BB": Who do you like the most?"

-BB: "Isaac Newton because he discovered that bodies attract each other"

- a journalist to BB: "What do you think about love"?

-BB: "I don't think when I make love.."

- a journalist: "What do you wear to sleep?"

-BB: "the arm of my lover..."

-a journalist: "What is your fav jewel?"

-BB: "The Beauty because you can't buy it.."

-a journalist:" Who is the most stupid person you met?"

-BB: "You! for asking this stupid question!"

lol she was funny and intelligent woman! thanks!!!

I think I have some pics that you want...