Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

By the way, @Megaton, I've searched to ID the photographers for your request from your last post to help organize the mess and I was eager to help because those were still uncategorized having taken them off listal or a VK fan page, so I was also wanting to help myself. At first nothing came up with reverse image searches (either Google, Tineye or Yandex) but then I searched through other pics I *knew* were part of the set, then cross-referenced accounts with Russian names, etc, etc, then I hit the jackpot!

I have a SHITLOAD, I repeat, a SHITLOAD of "new" pics. Many are dups, most higher res' or same, or at least have a name (and often date, which by the way most of them date back to 2015), but there are PLENTY I didn't have or see anywhere before, so you'll all be happy I'm sure :smile: I just got to finish those folders and find some time this week to upload them, just saying your post didn't go unnoticed.

Great then! I knew you'll find something :D Maybe after your response with pics you found i'll share another pack of unknown source-photos, and some day we'll get them all, like pokemons! :D

Wonder how many photos we didn't see because photographer(s) is not popular that much and we just can't find him.

Anyway, there's a photo on her instagram with note:

Dear friends! From today and until Monday (16th October) I will be in Cologne, Germany! And will be glad to discuss commercial shootings with everybody who has interest! Contact me please via direct or email

Maybe we'll get something new after these possible photoshoots. But no pressure, because we still don't know what happend with Alina Lebedeva workshop which we were waiting for.

Aaand last thing, it's already at least few photos new on insta from some photoshoot, probably something with sacha leyendecker, but can't find anything.

3 hours ago, Megaton said:

Great then! I knew you'll find something :D Maybe after your response with pics you found i'll share another pack of unknown source-photos, and some day we'll get them all, like pokemons! :D

Wonder how many photos we didn't see because photographer(s) is not popular that much and we just can't find him.

Haha, yah. As for photographers, I had started a while back trying those but I mostly fall on those by chance because it's so time-consuming to find those, especially when the photographer didn't specify the model's name in neither the title or the description

3 hours ago, Megaton said:

Maybe we'll get something new after these possible photoshoots. But no pressure, because we still don't know what happend with Alina Lebedeva workshop which we were waiting for.

Aaand last thing, it's already at least few photos new on insta from some photoshoot, probably something with sacha leyendecker, but can't find anything.

Yah, I was going to say the same thing recently, I was even wondering if maybe she never did fly to Italy that week :/

Wow, that's big! I'll check all of this and we'll see, maybe i have something more and i didn't know. Anyway, thanks @neurovibe I don't have time right now, just a few minutes so i can't response with bigger post, but i just found something and i can't leave just like that without saying anything :D 

I've checked nuart page and her part of this page, and look at the videos! All of these are paid content and like i said i don't even have time to see how much they cost but thumbnails looks amazing! I feel like they're just clickbait :D

Found a minute to check and it's subscription 20$ it's a lot for a one person ;/ And i don't even have paypal($ it's not my nationality value) but i really want to see these videos ;( any idea?:D maybe i could even try to open a paypal account but still it's a lot for few videos with questionable content(maybe she appears in few seconds of video and maybe all of it).

Edit again: at the "shop" you can see some photos from these callendars.

Ye ye... all i can think about is these videos right now :D I've tried to find some new photos on the known photographers pages but nothing, so here i'm. Waiting for some opportunity :D But even if we could (together for example) pay end get a subscription account, and these videos would be great, we're still don't know if it's possible to download them. #scheglovateamproblems

9 hours ago, Megaton said:

Ye ye... all i can think about is these videos right now :D I've tried to find some new photos on the known photographers pages but nothing, so here i'm. Waiting for some opportunity :D But even if we could (together for example) pay end get a subscription account, and these videos would be great, we're still don't know if it's possible to download them. #scheglovateamproblems

Haha at your hashtag.

The thing is I'd be surprised it'd only be 20$, maybe it's 20$ per video. It would make sense cuz did you look at the price of the calendars? One's 150$ and the other's 70$, which is a ridiculous amount of money for two calendars :/

We will have to find a way though. Yesterday I went on some Russian tracker site which had LOADS of nuart rips, but sadly they date 2015 and exclude Anastasiya. I'll try other things later but can't promise anything.

1 hour ago, wndmkr said:

awesome additions @neurovibe & @Megaton Thanks  :excited:

I know, right! It does give a breeze of fresh air in this Anastasiya drought

50 minutes ago, neurovibe said:

The thing is I'd be surprised it'd only be 20$, maybe it's 20$ per video. It would make sense cuz did you look at the price of the calendars? One's 150$ and the other's 70$, which is a ridiculous amount of money for two calendars :/

I don't think it's a lot for subscription for few videos. I mean, the callendar cost is 150$ but take a note that it's most probably a paper version. They're sending it to you and you can hang it on the wall. It's still a f... big price for callendar but it's exclusive... i think... for them and buyers :D Anyway, videos are made as a making off or something, again, probably. It would be strange that every video on this page cost 20$...

54 minutes ago, neurovibe said:

We will have to find a way though. Yesterday I went on some Russian tracker site which had LOADS of nuart rips, but sadly they date 2015 and exclude Anastasiya. I'll try other things later but can't promise anything.

I'm glad that you're trying, because you're best on IT things here so you're probably only one who can do something :D but i really doubt it's possible to find these videos for free :sad:

On 9/1/2017 at 7:05 AM, neurovibe said:

Ph.: Georgy Yadchuk (aka George Poison) • Date: taken March 5 2017  • Source: his VK & podiumlife • Res'.: 2560px & 4256px for the 2 from PL

59a93c2171c5d_hisVK2097taken20170305.thumb.jpg.177c89af2a6463ef72869a89f788dffb.jpg

Un uncropped version of this shot has been posted to his VK yesterday, along with another new one:
Ph.: Georgy Yadchuk (aka George Poison) • Date: taken March 5 2017  • Source: his VK • Res'.: 2160px

59e4456b124f2_uncropped20170305shoot.thumb.jpg.63e19316f5ef88232995d3cde86f1594.jpg59e4457cbaf80_20020170305shoot.thumb.jpg.67ecab3431383a1a1d36efd06130d5c8.jpg