Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Not sure if anyone posted these here before. They are new to me. If they are reposts please feel free to remove them... I just didn't feel like going through 1105 pages (WOW that's one popular forum) ;)

I didn't know Bar worked for Chanel in 2007. Or are they fakes? I just wish she gets hired for a big campaign like that again. I miss her modeling (aside from Fox & Passionata).

post-60972-0-1446053328-33147_thumb.jpg post-60972-0-1446053328-34059_thumb.jpg

I also missed her in Cannes. I have high hopes that she'll be at tomorrows amfar Gala. I'll keep my fingers crossed. BTW, I just saw that Irina Shayk posted instagram pics from Milan a couple of days ago and yesterday she was win Cannes to attend a premiere. So hopefully Bar made the same trip...and who knows...maybe they even worked together in Milan!?!?! Sorry, I just wish more Shoots, Event, Candids and Modeling pics would be released.

Thanks domino for the great news! :ddr: Here is an English article from The Hollywood Reporter.

Supermodel Bar Refaeli to Host 'X Factor' Israel

The series, already being promoted heavily with TV spots featuring Simon Cowell, will debut via Reshet Broadcasting this fall.

After weeks of speculation, Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli has been named host of the upcoming edition of Israel's The X Factor.

It marks the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl's local TV hosting debut, following a 2008 one-off gig on Bravo's Tommy Hilfiger Presents Ironic Iconic America and 2012's Million Dollar Shooting Star model casting reality show on Germany’s Sat. 1 network.

Following huge ratings success with Israel's version of The Voice, which premiered in Jan. 2012, channel 2 network Reshet Broadcasting acquired rights for the FremantleMedia format last year, which is set to make its debut this fall.

Refaeli’s estimated salary is reported to be upwards of 1 million NIS, which is roughly $270,000. This would make her the highest paid talent on the show, well above recently announced judges Rami Fortis, a veteran Israeli rocker, and ethnic-pop sensation Moshe Peretz. In the past week, pop star Ivri Lider was also added to the mix. Lider has made a name for himself as a solo artist, while internationally in 2011 he debuted his latest effort as one half of an electro-pop duo TYP, The Young Professionals, which was signed to Live Nation in March 2012.

Per media reports in Israel, the fourth chair at the judges table is slated for powerhouse balladeer Shiri Maimon.

Having graced the covers of multiple fashion magazines around the world, the 27-year-old Refaeli has become one of Israel’s best known exports, helped along by an appearance atop Maxim Magazine’s Hot 100 list in 2012 and her five-year relationship with actor Leonardo DiCaprio. The Hod Hasharon-born beauty has also been dabbling with acting in the past couple of years.

Preliminary auditions for the freshman season of Israel’s The X Factor are already underway. To promote the show, ads featuring show creator Simon Cowell are on heavy rotation on Israeli television. They also serve as a reminder of the show's original star. Watch one of the TV spots here.

http://www.hollywood...x-factor-558737