Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

thanks ADI for the nice clear pictures. Bar looked stunning on that Turkish Tv show!!!

And, no... I hadn't seen these pics of her with her brother Neil either before. I guess they are entering his restaurant ZINC in Tel Aviv. :)

Zinc is really nice place I was there few times

good food - it is in tel aviv center :laugh:

And thank god youknowwho isnt in her life anymore! :laugh: Youknowwho woke up and saw the light and will have a more dignified life now for it! :wave: :kiss: Of course its boring! Youknowwho is out of her life and so there is nothing to talk about! lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sad, sad, sad... Also she will not be one of the angels.

Bar is such a genuine beauty! :) Very classy and elegant. Thanks for the clip, plus-me. Morellato has chosen the perfect model for its front page.

If... and I insist on the IF ever it is really over between you know who and Bar....what gives some people the certitude that it is not Bar who got bored and saw the light??? <_<

Bar is such a genuine beauty! :) Very classy and elegant. Thanks for the clip, plus-me. Morellato has chosen the perfect model for its front page.

If... and I insist on the IF ever it is really over between you know who and Bar....what gives some people the certitude that it is not Bar who got bored and saw the light??? <_<

who cares who broke it off or whether it was mutual - it's not a contest . I don't think you know who is ever going to reveal what happened because, unlike some other celebs, he really means it when he says he wants his private life to stay private. I hope Bar keeps it that way also.

It wasn't a diss to Bar for me to wonder what's going to happen in the future as far as her career. No matter what anyone says, she really has not been doing as much work as I would have expected. When is the last time she's had a major fashion mag. cover? I don't think she's had one tfor a looong time except Esquire which is not a fashion mag?? And new campaigns? Just a handful this year.She didn't appear at Cannes or the Paris fashion show like she did before.

It wasn't a diss to Bar for me to wonder what's going to happen in the future as far as her career. No matter what anyone says, she really has not been doing as much work as I would have expected. When is the last time she's had a major fashion mag. cover? I don't think she's had one tfor a looong time except Esquire which is not a fashion mag?? And new campaigns? Just a handful this year.She didn't appear at Cannes or the Paris fashion show like she did before.

agreed it would be nice to see her back doing some major campaigns, she's gorgeous :blush:

(first post here too,hi, and Bar Refaeli fan also! :wave: )

Bar needs her own subforum. She's working a lot more than say Petra Nemcova these days and it would be great to look at just her editorial or bikini pics without having to go thru over 400 pages!

Also I hope she becomes a regular with VS. She's perfect for lingerie and would make a great angel.