Bellazon

Niamh Adkins
Thumbnail

jj3

I know I'm fairly new to this site.. But i have to say this topic is no more than a instagram repost!!! :dry:  What a waste.. 

After 35 pages of nothing.. there was one post with an actual photoshoot.. Oh and of course some MQ catalog.

Rating on this forum for me is a 1 out of 10.

You guys want to know what she's doing .... then follow on instagram or twitter.. But to really post no substance is wasting this sites time in my opinion.

22 minutes ago, Jackconstantino said:

I think you're totally wrong. We literally posted over here every of her works since the begenning. You just read the 35 pages too fastly i think.

But it's also up to you to decide to help us at updating in HQ and new content this thread :smile: Thanks in advance. 

11 hours ago, Jackconstantino said:

I know I'm fairly new to this site.. But i have to say this topic is no more than a instagram repost!!! :dry:  What a waste.. 

After 35 pages of nothing.. there was one post with an actual photoshoot.. Oh and of course some MQ catalog.

Rating on this forum for me is a 1 out of 10.

You guys want to know what she's doing .... then follow on instagram or twitter.. But to really post no substance is wasting this sites time in my opinion.

Then don't bother visiting. No need for your nasty comments that don't help anything. 

10 hours ago, sdstealth said:

Then don't bother visiting. No need for your nasty comments that don't help anything. 

+1 :D But i think he doesn't get that we posted on this thread all what Niamh made, like works. 

Of course, there's a big part of Social Networks content, because that's the point of the BZ updating. Posting everything linked to our fave models, shoots, catalogs, editorials, candids, events and SN feeds as well.