Bellazon

Ania Minor
Thumbnail

wendylorene

post-56515-0-1446129467-18781_thumb.jpg

We chat with model Ania from Chic Management, featured in our latest story POC-POP.

Name/Age: Ania Minor , 21

Where were you born? Kraków, Poland

Do you miss anything about Poland? My friends, family and food.

Do you have any hobbies? Or special talents? I like looking for new ideas for interior design. My hobby is dancing – i really love dancing , when i hear the music i’m totally in! Special talents – make people smile post-56515-0-1446129467-20914_thumb.gif

Do you have a favourite artist/author/musician? I don’t have a favourite one , because I think we shouldn’t be closed off to only one artist or musician

Best movie ever? Maybe “Italian job”

Dream destination? So far – Marocco

Best thing about modeling? Discovering new places and meeting new creative people

Is there someone in the modelling industry who inspires you or you look up to? I think it could be Anja Rubik and Steven Meisel

What are your dreams for the future?  I want to study interior design. In personal life – have a lovely boyfriend and then husband , two amazing kids and a dog.

What Absorbs you? For now it is modeling , it’s interesting for me to know how this world works.

post-56515-0-1446129467-23432_thumb.jpg

absorb.net.au