Alicia Vikander
Thumbnail

FashionDream

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here’s your first look at Firebrand, the most intriguing period drama since #TheFavourite. Described as a psychological horror, the upcoming film will explore Katherine Parr’s experience of living with – and surviving – the mad tyrant Henry VIII, with Alicia Vikander and Jude Law in the lead roles.
British Vogue 

37D1FAC3-BCDC-4023-A16F-8CC2D4BFE225.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

georgenorthwood Instagram 
Her makeup artist lipstickkelly Instagram 

💄Alicia💄 Day Two at Cannes 

Glow toner 
Charlotte’s Magic cream 
Magic eye rescue 
Wonderglow 
Super Nudes Easy Eye Palette
Pillow talk eyeliner 
The Feline Flick super brown 
Pillow Talk Push up lashes!
Magic away 
Hollywood Contour Wand in Medium/Dark 
Hollywood Glow glide Face Architect Highlighter 
Matt Beauty Blush wand in pillow talk 
Cheek to chic 
Legendary brow in brown 
Look of Love Lipstick in Wedding Bells 
Lip Cheat in Pillow talk Medium
Charlotte’s Magic Body cream

Today we started with glow toner and lots of magic cream, a generous amount of magic eye rescue under the eyes to prep Alicia for make up.
I started by outlining the eyes with pillow talk eye liner and blending up and out to soften the lines.
Acress the lid I applied flawless beige eyeshadow followed by Feline Flick in super brown on the outer corner to give a kitten feel and two coats of mascara. We kept an easy, natural brow using Brow fix and legendary brows.
For complexion, we started with Magic away in 6 and 7 where needed, alongside the contour wand to give a depth to the face, around the hairline, cheeks and nose and blended for a softer look. Glow glide highlighter was perfect to give a pop on the cheeks and nose, with the matte beauty blush wand on the apples.
To finish, we kept the perfect pink lip with Lip cheat in pillow talk medium and Wedding bells.

@charlottetilbury 
#charlottetilbury 
#workingwithct
#aliciavikander

IMG_3335.jpeg IMG_3336.jpeg IMG_3337.jpeg

Credit goes to lipstickkelly reposi victoriasekrier georgenorthwood Instagram accounts 

to get her makeup look:

💄Alicia💄

I wanted the look to be a sun-kissed riviera look. I prepped the skin with the Glow Toner followed by Magic Serum,  and finished with a generous amount of the Magic Cream for the perfect make up base. For complexion I used Beautiful Skin Foundation all over the face for a perfect even finish, with Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer on the areas that need a little more cover finished with Film star Bronze and Glow to give a gorgeous sun-kissed glow. On Alicia’s eyes, I blended out using pillow talk eye liner along the lash line and added two coats of Full Fat Lashes to make the eyes pop!

Products used 
Glow Toner
Magic Serum Crystal Elixir
Charlotte’s Magic Cream
Full Fat Lashes 
Legendary Brow in Taupe
Brow fix
Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer 8.5 
Airbrush Brightening Flawless Filter
Filmstar Bronze and Glow in Light/Medium
Luxury Palette in Pillow Talk
Pillow Talk Eye Liner 
Hot Lips 2 in Shade Glowing Jen 
Lip Cheat in Shade Hot Gossip
@charlottetilbury 
#charlottetilbury 
#workingwithct #aliciavikander

IMG_3310.jpeg IMG_3298.jpeg IMG_3289.jpeg IMG_3308.jpeg IMG_3309.jpeg IMG_3311.jpeg IMG_3306.jpeg IMG_3307.jpeg