Bust 32

Hips 34.5

Waist 24

Shoe Size 8.5

Eye Color Brown

Hair Color Brown

Neal Hamil Agency

June 28, 2012/Gloss Troter

Leslie, could you introduce yourself and where you come from?

My name is Leslie O’Kelley and I’m from Texas originally and now live in NY!

When did you start modeling and was becoming a model an idea of yours or did anyone suggest it?

I started modeling when I was 14 when I was approached at a shopping mall by a scout.

Do you like to do photo shoots for editorials and campaigns or do you enjoy doing the runways more?

I love photo shoots especially ones on location, there’s something about becoming a character or mood that is really fun for me. BUT there is nothing like a runway show, very exhilarating.

Tell me, what do you think is the key to be chosen by photographers and clients in such a competitive market?

I think the key to being chosen by clients involves 2 things. First being, you fit the look they are looking for and second being personality. If you have no personality then forget it.

What is the most stressful thing about being a model?

The most stressful part of modeling are castings! So time consuming!!!

What does the word ‘fashion’ mean to you? And who are the people that you really loved to work with?

Fashion to me means innovation, being different, and having fun with it. Sometimes fashion is taken too seriously, fashion should be fun!! I am currently working with Diane Von furstenberg a lot (walked in her fall and spring shows), I really love working for her because as a woman I genuinely look up to her, she’s incredible and successful and in the fashion world you don’t come by people like her often.

Which are some of your favorite fashion designers and cosmetics brands?

My favorite designers are Alexander Wang, Helmut Lang, Acne, Rag and Bone, list goes on. I’m really loving Nars lipsticks and stains, and I don’t go anywhere without my Lucas paw paw lip ointment.

What are the colors, materials, odors … you particularly like?

I tend to wear a lot of black and neutrals, sometimes with an occasional pop of color. I’m loving printed pants right now as well and fabrics that are easy and soft. I layer a lot so light fabrics are a must.

Which is your preferred beauty look of the moment?

My typical beauty look is really simple, during the day I wear some bronzer (bobby brown) and mascara, at night I have fun with lip colors typically reds or corals!

What one beauty product we will always find in your purse?

Something you can always find in my purse is my Lucas paw paw lip ointment and my Maison pearson brush!

What is your number one beauty secret?

My number one beauty secret is WASH YOUR FACE every morning and night and moisturize!

What is your best cosmetics discovery since the beginning of the year?

Best cosmetic discovery this year has to be korres face moisturizer, it’s amazing.

Who is your beauty icon?

My beauty icon is my mother, she’s the most beautiful woman in the world to me.

What will you do to keep fit and healthy?

To stay healthy I go on runs with my puppy, shiner, surf, bike and do yoga , gyms bore me and try to eat a balanced diet.

Tell me about your professional plans: apart from modeling, what else would you like to pursue?

Apart from modeling I just started a jewelry company called bow & arrow NYC . I work with native American artists and silversmiths from the southwest parts of the US and sell one of a kind pieces designed by them. I love supporting the arts, so this is something that I’m really excited about and the projects I am working on.