Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

cool people are fighting for some pictures .. now that has to be funny .. in staid of fighting over some photos better add some new picturs of her ..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey, i went all the way to brazil and went backstage to take those pictures... it was a lot of hard work and cost me a lot of money, and i could sell them to newspapers and magazines if i wanted. almost the exact picture we were "fighting" over appeared in the local sao paulo paper (and i'm sure in magazines). something to keep in mind. all i ask for is credit, and for people to not remove my tags. is that asking too much?

i can see why anabb_cover rearranged it for a fotolog, because it would have been resized and ended up tiny. i should have just put the tag on every individual pic.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah ! That's why i rearranged

Anyway, NYC_rocks, i know you had a lot of work to take these pictures, and that's why i'll always give you credit when i post some of the pictures that you take ;)

I'm waiting for some websites to come out with more SPFW 2006...so far i haven't seen a lot of stuff. I'm guessing in probably a week or 2 they'll have all their photos together and posted. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey !

My friend tooked a few pictures of Ana on spfw for my fotolog !

So i will post all of them here !

I'm waiting for him ! :yuckky:

I'm waiting for some websites to come out with more SPFW 2006...so far i haven't seen a lot of stuff. I'm guessing in probably a week or 2 they'll have all their photos together and posted. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey !

My friend tooked a few pictures of Ana on spfw for my fotolog !

So i will post all of them here !

I'm waiting for him ! :yuckky:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah!!! I'm glad that SPFW is finished but i ain't seen a whole lot of anything yet. I'll be anxiously awaiting your friends photos. I've heard other people say they have stuff but ain't seen NADA yet. :p :heart:

Malacha, are you brazilian too ?  :fun:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh, nope. I'm a quarter Norweigan with a little french, a little Italian...a little English. I've been trying to pick up on my spanish though cause my daughter is half Mexican. And maybe after i've mastered that then i can try for the portuguese.:) I would love to go backpacking in South America, i currently live in North America and i wouldn't mind stopping by brazil. :fun: :heart: