Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

May 8, 2005: Brazilian Super Model Ana Beatriz Barros with her boyfriend in South Miami Beach

post-263-1116627406_thumb.jpg post-263-1116627466_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohhh !

It's James Rousseu ( I think it's Rousseu haha )

They are back again !

But it doesn't look like him !

Who the hell is him ?

Guest Kahlen Luv
and now... to deal with that champagne hangover.  OUCH.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nyc_rocks or anybody, so who is the guy with her in the beach pics? Is that her boyfriend? :blink:

and who is this guy you speak of nyc_rocks? the new very handsome boyfriend of Ana's, who is NOT the guy in the beach pics but is not in any of the new pics you posted of Ana and her friends, was he at that club with them? :fun:

So at the moment, Ana is dating or seeing James, Helly the guy on the beach-who is unknown.. :ninja: and some other unknown gorgeous guy?

Hmmm..somebody needs to clear some things up! hehe..cos this is very confusing! :blink: :o

Or is this all just gossip and there is no truth to any of it! :laugh:

I'm sure i'm not the only one here, that is confused about all of this and wants to know what the deal truly is! :)

Most candids are older than others, and they're reposted. I'm sure the ones that Lullaby posted are the most recent ones, as I recently haven't seen her with any guy in candids until that one.

Guest Kahlen Luv
i don't know who the guy on the beach is, but it's not helly.  last night she was with james.  i had to look him up because i don't keep track of the guys that much!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, nyc_rocks! for clearing things up a little ;) it's still just a little confusing though! :blink: hehe but i'm sure as time goes on, we'll all find out more about Ana's "friends"! :) Can you blame those guys, she's absolutely gorgeous! :wub:

The guy on the beach, is probably just her friend, because i really can't pick up any chemistry between them, judging by the pictures. <_<

Who knows, i could be wrong! :o

Keep the candids and info. coming, nyc_rocks and others! :)

and thanks! :kiss:

Haha...i wanna know which person is in chargeof this site: http://www.fotolog.net/anabeatrizbarros/? Haha...i already noticed one of the last candids of Ana i posted is already up at this site. :laugh:  :p  :heart:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahahaha

http://www.fotolog.net/anabeatrizbarros is mine !

I post all the beautiful pictures ! Cause this is the best site to find good pics of Ana ! :fun:

I love bellazon :) :) :) :) :) :)

Haha. Ok. I was always wondering who did that fotolog. Now i know. ;) Maybe that photo has been posted somewhere else ? I haven't seen it anywhere else except for where i found it at the Japenese Elle site. I copied it about a year ago and i had posted it in the old Chilax site along with some of the other ones i posted.