Bellazon

Jesse Eisenberg
Thumbnail

vintagecoffee

I'm not sure if there's already a topic about him but I'm too lazy to search through 27 pages lol.

Anyways, Jesse Eisenberg was born October 5th, 1983 in New York City. One of his first films was "The Emperor's Club" with Emile Hirsch and Kevin Kline. I saw the movie, wasn't a big fan but it still showed how great of an actor Jesse is and he was in it more than I thought he would be. His breakthrough role was in "The Squid and the Whale" with Jeff Daniels and Laura Linney back in 2005. It pretty much put him on the map. He was also in "Zombieland" with Woody Harrelson, Abigail Breslin and Emma Stone. The movie was a big success and personally one of my favorite movies. I mean come on, zombies!!! But, of course, everyone knows him from "The Social Network", playing the narcissistic Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. Want to know something funny? Jesse Eisenberg plays him in the film, Andy Samberg plays him on SNL and he is just Mark Zuckerberg. I find it funny and cutely ironic. I also find Jesse to be incredibly good looking. His eyes, lips, cute little nose and his hair *swoon*. He's also a devoted cat lover, how cute :3 Anyways, TSN gave him his first Oscar nomination. I got teary eyed when I found out he was nominated, I was SO happy for him! He didn't win but I am pretty confident he will be back someday and win.

Also, I hate when people say he played himself "The Social Network" (or any of his other films). No. He. Did. Not. In real life, he is not a narcissistic backstabbing douche bag who betrays his best friend. Yeah, he talks fast and is a tad awkward, but that is pretty much how Mark Zuckerberg is. Mark was a nerd. He really studied the role and even though every aspect of Mark he didn't portray, he still embodied him. He even took lessons and classes Mark did. I hate when people compare him to guys like Michael Cera. The only similarity; awkwardness. Which many people have. I'm sorry, but you don't get an Oscar nomination for playing yourself. Just saying.

post-49361-1298952237_thumb.jpg

post-49361-1298952243_thumb.jpg

post-49361-1298952248_thumb.jpg

post-49361-1298952254_thumb.jpg

post-49361-1298952258_thumb.jpg

post-49361-1298952439_thumb.jpg