Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

More on Heidi's singing:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-1...as-secret_N.htm

HOLLYWOOD — Many famous faces showed up at the Kodak Theater Thursday night to watch Seal serenade his No. 1 angel at the annual Victoria's Secret fashion show. But what took many by surprise was Heidi Klum emerging from the wings with a microphone in hand to sing right back to her man.

"It's very romantic for me," said Klum on the pink arrivals carpet in between the afternoon and evening performances, both were taped for broadcast on Dec 4 (CBS, 10 p.m. ET/PT). "In that moment, I don't see anybody. It's just him and I."

"I feel like the luckiest guy in the world," echoed Seal. "Here I am, married to the most beautiful woman in the world — inside and out. The most exceptional person I have ever come across. The woman with the most integrity and the most amazing work ethic. I am so fortunate to be part of her life."

Klum said her debut live singing performance onstage with her husband was a one-time-only event. Complimented on her voice, Klum turned modest. "Ah, stop it," she said. "He asked me to do this, and I did this for him. Just for today."

However, Klum can be heard accompanying Seal on the romantic ballad Wedding Day, on his album.

[...]

The fashion show, as usual, featured the Victoria's Secret angels sporting wings that were more over the top than ever. Among them: devilish reindeer wings, psychedelic plastic '70s wings, a pair gilded in gold, a set painted with clouds and another made of snow-like lace. During a Christmas-themed segment that concluded the show, Klum emerged with what appeared to be icicle-like wings jutting out from behind her back. But upon reaching the middle of the stage, she triggered the display to transform into a 360-degree snowflake.

"I've worn a few pairs of wings throughout the years, and they get easier," said Klum. "It was much easier to walk when the snowflake opened. I needed it open to balance myself down the catwalk."

Seeing his woman in the wings in her lingerie gave Seal a lump in his throat. "When you think of Victoria's Secret, you think of Heidi Klum," he said. "And it's so appropriate that she wears those wings."

sealklumx_large.jpg

Thanks EZ_C for the video. And for the people that wanted the German Vanity Fair scans. While, I wasn't able to find the actually scans it looks Vanity Fair posted the article and a cute video of Heidi and Seal. If someone is willing to translate, I will be so happy. I tried using the some translation software but it really really sucked.

http://www.vanityfair.de/articles/leute/he...07/11/12/04683/

Heidi VS interview videos from German tv shows - credit to cpc.to ==Videos are in mpeg2 format and high quality, so you have to watch them with media player classics or vlc player

rapidshare.com -- Victorias_Secret_Angels_RTL_Taff_20071114.MPG

rapidshare.com -- Victorias_Secret_Angels_RTL_Brisant_20071114.MPG

rapidshare.com -- Victorias_Secret_Angels_RTL_Exclusiv_20071114.MPG

rapidshare.com -- Victorias_Secret_Angels_RTL_Punkt_12_20071114.MPG