Bellazon

ISIS

Qball

• 4 months later...

i didnt like the second most recent ISIS album (I'm assuming it was the first... dont know the name), but only gave it a quarter of a listen.

Then I went to the Dillinger Escape Plans in-store signing session and in the store it was held, they were playing the new ISIS album. I really wanted to get the album.... still havent gotten around to them.

i didnt like the second most recent ISIS album (I'm assuming it was the first... dont know the name), but only gave it a quarter of a listen.

Then I went to the Dillinger Escape Plans in-store signing session and in the store it was held, they were playing the new ISIS album. I really wanted to get the album.... still havent gotten around to them.

Hah, it's quite interesting since DEP and ISIS have basically nothing in common... apart from the growling vocalist.

I think their latest album, Panopticon, is considerably better than the previous one, Oceanic.