Thumbnail

sha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 6:11 AM, stalkerazzi said:

Eva Longoria 9000 High Quality Pictures

Eq7MnWAk_t.jpg qpK9IKL3_t.jpg IsHboqEL_t.jpg Dmitf8Vp_t.jpg pqWmlAsv_t.jpg Rgx1FW00_t.jpg iSZ7cr58_t.jpg K7Kov5NV_t.jpg u59lzmK7_t.jpg 3BlzPKd5_t.jpg e958SzXU_t.jpg FLhwFAe4_t.jpg qNSJqAVP_t.jpg 0bDNpldq_t.jpg 3R7DK0BR_t.jpg

This is trash because besides being on the useless Filejoker (now fortunately removed) unzips one 9 GB MS-DOS .com file if you change the file extension to .zip it will only unzips 250 or so pics NOT 9000, your shared files should not only be removed from here but from every other site you post as well it isn't enough you up to the worst file host but provide corrupt nonsensical files as well, inside the zip SHOULD be the 9000 photos NOT any nonsensical file, you're not sharing software, OLD software but pictures so no reason for the MS-DOS .com file

Eva Longoria MS DOS file.JPG

7 hours ago, Mocap said:

This is trash because besides being on the useless Filejoker (now fortunately removed) unzips one 9 GB MS-DOS .com file if you change the file extension to .zip it will only unzips 250 or so pics NOT 9000, your shared files should not only be removed from here but from every other site you post as well it isn't enough you up to the worst file host but provide corrupt nonsensical files as well, inside the zip SHOULD be the 9000 photos NOT any nonsensical file, you're not sharing software, OLD software but pictures so no reason for the MS-DOS .com file

Eva Longoria MS DOS file.JPG

You can't just rename things, try to extract them with the wrong program and expect them to work. Time to dump winrar and move to 7zip my friend. Feel free to let me know how it goes in PM. No need to go off-topic here.

8 hours ago, stalkerazzi said:

You can't just rename things, try to extract them with the wrong program and expect them to work. Time to dump winrar and move to 7zip my friend. Feel free to let me know how it goes in PM. No need to go off-topic here.

Tried with 7 zip and didn't work just get 213 or so corrupt photos, 7 zip headers error unconfirmed start of archive so looks like file is corrupt, used 7zip 19.00 the latest one, if it need 7 zip then why was I able to unzip all the other packs and had problems only with this one, provide a solution as many told you you would make friends if you upload this the rest of the packs to MEGA or other good hosts if not on every site you upload at least here, also it's not off topic since your links were once available here and others could have downloaded them and be in the same situation with corrupt files left furthermore in your profile there is still a link to your site which then should not be allowed for it makes bellazon users go and get corrupt files in slug speed host, besides now that I have the files I can clean them from repeated images and reupload them here using good host.

Eva Longoria Corrupt Files 1.JPG Eva Longoria Corrupt Files 2.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...