Bellazon

Kelly Gale
Thumbnail

Goodmorning NYC! Lets make today great.✌ Time for work, time to shoot. #victoriassecret

aeba217a538b11e3906b126db9546433_7.jpg

Her body looks incredible and stunning in this photo. Like wow, I had no idea her body was so good, her stomach in particular is just perfect.

she has definitely great body but her stomach on this picture looks weird for me. dont you think it looks like she pulls it in?

but again her body is fantastic. vs covered her too much on the show

Goodmorning NYC! Lets make today great.✌ Time for work, time to shoot. #victoriassecret

aeba217a538b11e3906b126db9546433_7.jpg

Her body looks incredible and stunning in this photo. Like wow, I had no idea her body was so good, her stomach in particular is just perfect.

she has definitely great body but her stomach on this picture looks weird for me. dont you think it looks like she pulls it in?

but again her body is fantastic. vs covered her too much on the show

I agree. In her recent VS bikini shots, I think her stomach looks perfect, but in this photo, it's too concave, especially when you look at her hips. To me, it looks like she sucked her stomach in for the photo, but why would she ever need to do that?!