Bellazon

Sons Of Anarchy

Sweet Lu

Debi Mazar in Sons of Anarchy Season 4

I think SAMCRO is getting ready to endure some really rough rides because it looks like some new blood will be playing by a different set of rules. Sure, Danny Trejo will be joining Sons of Anarchy for a little while in Season 4… and you know it’s impossible to picture him wearing a badge, but the other new additions all seem to be of the law enforcement variety. Rockmond Dunbar and LaMonica Garrett are the new law in town, and Monsters and Critics now brings word that Debi Mazar will be joining the FX hit for a multi-episode arc as SAMCRO’s federal parole officer agent.

post-35528-1309537561_thumb.jpg

Fernanda Andrade Lands Recurring Role on 'Sons of Anarchy' (Exclusive)

The actress will play a sexy babysitter on Season 4 of the FX drama.

Fernanda Andrade has signed on for a recurring role on the upcoming fourth season of FX’s Sons of Anarchy.

The actress, whose credits include roles onUndercovers, CSI: NY and the miniseries Fallen, will play Elyda, a sexy Latina babysitter who works for Jax (Charlie Hunnam) and Tara (Maggie Siff).

post-35528-1309537720_thumb.jpg

Sons of Anarchy Season 4 - Deadwood's Ray McKinnon Cast?‎

Is Ray McKinnon about to become a Redwood Original? Hitfix.com reports that the actor, who portrayed Reverend Smith on the Western series Deadwood, might just sign the dotted line for a “season-long arc” on FX’s hit, Sons of Anarchy as a prosecutor. The character is described as “an independent thinker and somewhat odd, [too], who targets the Sons.”

Guess he won’t be a biker, but the news only further solidifies the link between FX and hiring Deadwood alumni. Deadwood geeks (I work with a few of those) can take a gander at the trend, thanks to Hitflix.com.

post-35528-1309537832_thumb.jpg

Sons of Anarchy Season 4 …quot; New Behind-the-Scenes Photos

Sons of Anarchy Season 4 production is in full gear and FX Networks has just released the first set of behind-the-scenes promo pictures for the upcoming season.

Although season 3 ended with the motorcycle club going off to prison, these promo pics are all from scenes that take place outside of penitentiary walls. Hopefully, that means this season will start off without SAMCRO in jail, giving the characters a chance to allow the shocking and bloody events from last season to set in.

The most noticeable changes are in the hairstyles of Jax Teller (Charlie Hunnam) and Juice (Theo Ortiz). In the photos, you’ll see Hunnam with a short cut hairstyle and Juice with a full head of hair. During Season 3 it was revealed that Tara (Maggie Siff) was pregnant. However, we don’t see a baby bump in any of the photos since we’ll also bypass any on-screen pregnancies.

post-35528-0-1446111353-83472_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446111353-85984_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446111353-88985_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446111353-94983_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446111353-99031_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446111354-03025_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446111354-05684_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446111354-08601_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446111354-13107_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446111354-2075_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446111354-21715_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446111354-22853_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446111354-25574_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446111354-31547_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446111354-36765_thumb.jpg

Rockmond Dunbar will play Eli, the new sheriff, that has been known for some time now

Debi Mazar has been signed on for awhile now

Danny Trejo will play Romero Romeo, a former Mexican military commander

And I don't like the new promos. Doesn't show anything new

Lex, you see more behind the scenes photos the anyone else on here. I don't post everything single thing that is sent to me.

Keep that in mind. What you saw last month, most haven't seen.

And most people won't go to the actors threads either to look at photos.

Lex, you see more behind the scenes photos the anyone else on here. I don't post everything single thing that is sent to me.

Keep that in mind. What you saw last month, most haven't seen.

And most people won't go to the actors threads either to look at photos.

OK I get that. What I don't get is why post old news that was already on the thread and then people respond to old stuff but not new stuff. I guess others are right when they say certain people on here need "special" attention. So pathetic.

well, looking abck over the past few pages i did not see any re-poosts. yes we had the enws about whow as joining the cast, but not always what their roelks woiuld be, which we now have as well.

and i have never cared if pics or vids get re-posted as i am not one to ever really look over any of that, so, since i amde this one, everyone feel free to repost as you see fit.

and as the lovely Cop had said, not everyone looks in the actors threads as well (hell, with a few exceptions, i don't even know the actors names of all the cast on this show)

so, if things are reposted or seem to be dulciated, who cares. it's SOA dammit. we can never have enough of it.

(and Cop, i have seen that too of people that do not know what SAMCRO means and it just shows they are not true fans. Hell, that should be the test to see if they really do watch it or not, lol)

She meant the photos have been posted in the actors' threads by re-posts. I made her stop before it gets out of hand. I'm not posting everything I have since I don't think its necessary. And such a typical male, you'll watch a show for years and have no clue who the actors are!