Bellazon

Johanna Lundback
Thumbnail

derDude

I'm just finished catching them all :D, it was just a afternoon in this. Tried to get them by page but that was a lot of work, because some galleries were on page 7 and continued on 8, that is just a example because that happened a bit more.

Now I just need to keep up to date.

1.41GB  6144 files in 50 folders

I'm just finished catching them all :D, it was just a afternoon in this. Tried to get them by page but that was a lot of work, because some galleries were on page 7 and continued on 8, that is just a example because that happened a bit more.

Nice! I have done it with the add-on, page by page: 1.04GB 4655 files. The add-on only takes the pictures hosted on imagebam and imgbox, not bellazon for instance.

Thanks, Soeniel! :gocho::clap: :clap: :neo2: :neo2: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Johanna :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Your welcome!

Nice! I have done it with the add-on, page by page: 1.04GB 4655 files. The add-on only takes the pictures hosted on imagebam and imgbox, not bellazon for instance.

Johanna :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Your welcome!

Now I'm at 6182 files and 1.56GB of space with your update from day 25-11-2013. I have more space but lesser files witch is weird.

Can you make it a torrent or something of your files?

Your welcome!

Now I'm at 6182 files and 1.56GB of space with your update from day 25-11-2013. I have more space but lesser files witch is weird.

Can you make it a torrent or something of your files?

I am not sure why, you have far more files then me...