Bellazon

Noah Mills
Thumbnail

miyako

:laugh: i was just about to post it,wondering if its him too,but now thats make 2 of us its gotta be Noah :hehe:

Yeah i think it's him! Stefano and Domenico love him so much, after David there's Noah for Dolce&Gabbana, so it's possibile!

I'm so happy to see something new because i miss him so much! He don't tweets for a while :whistle:

well i checked out her twitter, and she said "Guys, today I found out I'm Megan Fox's sister, and also Noah Mills' girlfriend!!... Too much to bear :D" i think someone is pretending to be her on facebook.

well i hope its not true... :blink:

well i checked out her twitter, and she said "Guys, today I found out I'm Megan Fox's sister, and also Noah Mills' girlfriend!!... Too much to bear :D" i think someone is pretending to be her on facebook.

well i hope its not true... :blink:

This is so much better....

Read what Krystyan Budurin and Doina Ciobanu had to say.....

f4572d.png

To be honest I feel sorry for the fakers but it does amuse me. A lot of the time the fakers are more fun than Noah is, I know he's a private person, but he's so DULL on Twitter. Now I'm like just "stand there and look pretty" with him, unlike Chad White, who's awesome on there by comparison. So I welcome a couple of fake Noah's to keep us entertained!

To be honest I feel sorry for the fakers but it does amuse me. A lot of the time the fakers are more fun than Noah is, I know he's a private person, but he's so DULL on Twitter. Now I'm like just "stand there and look pretty" with him, unlike Chad White, who's awesome on there by comparison. So I welcome a couple of fake Noah's to keep us entertained!

Noah Mills Faker's Number One Fan.

Be proud of yourself!!!!!

I don't like the campaign, too many people!

And i don't understand why he's in the background and he's not the protagonist of this campaign? :blink:

same here :blink: but it's Noah still ...and hopefully we'll get a hot fragrance campaign :laugh: