Bellazon

The Casanovas
Thumbnail

bethrocksguitar

thecasanovasts8.gif

Anyone heard of The Casanovas? They added me as their myspace friend, I checked out their music and they totally rock!! Plus they are from Australia and I think that is hot. You can hear their music at myspace.com/thecasanovas or at purevolume. I wish I could see them live, they look like they would have an awesome show. The song Break Your Heart is awesome. It's an attitude song, and I love it!!!

The Casanovas are an Australian rock band, based in Melbourne. They were formed in 1999 by brothers Tommy and Patrick Boyce, along with Jimmy Lewis.

Over the next few years they released several singles and EPs, including 10 Outta 10, Keep It Hot, and the popular track Shake It that received considerable Triple J airplay.

Starting in December 2002, they toured Australia, Britain and supported The Datsuns for their European tour. This was followed by five dates in the United States in March 2003. After returning home to launch their new single, Shake It, they toured with The Datsuns again for New Zealand in October 2003, follow by two more Australian tours; once with The Living End in November/December, followed by another tour in early 2004 with Starky and The Spazzys. They went on to play some dates in New York in July.

Wikipedia