Bellazon

Kaká
Thumbnail

Vanessinha

Kakà interviews before Mallorca match

Share33

Here, an interview (spanish) of Kakà before the match against Mallorca, sunday. He talks about La Liga, Cristiano, his future in RM & Barcelona.

Translation:

Sergio Ramos has said you‘ll be the key in the final of Liga…

“I hope so. I’m happy, happy to play again, to be with the team and knowing that my teammates trust also in me. It was a difficult process, but step by step I’m getting better. I hope that I can do many things to help Real Madrid in la Liga.”

Who is your favorite Liga players?

“It’s Cristiano. Because he is a complete player. I train every day with him, I know his qualities and he is the best in la Liga.”

Who will score this sunday?

“Hopefully, I can score again in the Bernabéu. I try to participate more actively in the team’s victory, either goals or assists. What I can promise is that I will run and do my best to help this team.”

About the importance of scoring the first goal, sunday.

“When we score the first goal, it is much better. There are more calm and always leaves the game much easier. We must make our game as we have done so far. The three points are vital in this game, and at home we have to win every game. This is fundamental.”

Would you like to be remembered as a legend here?

“I would like to be remembered here for being a winning player, not only for having gone through the club, but to make history by winning a lot.”

About Barcelona/Racing Santander match…

“In football nothing is impossible. The Racing needs a lot of points and they will do their best to get points in the Camp Nou. “

And an other interview, from Realmadrid.com:

During an adidas promotional event tp unveil his new boots, Kaka discussed his return to the pitch and current events at Real Madrid.

“My return was very difficult, not just from a medical standpoint, but from a motivational one as well. I always like to play. Playing football puts a smile on my face. These five last months of the season are crucial because all will be decided. We can do a lot of great things this year. We must win a title.”

“Real Madrid has and always will be demanding. Winning is a requirement. This team has the talent to win all three competitions. I hope I can make fans happy doing what I know best. I am a more mature player and I think I have a lot to offer when healthy. I have to work, work, work to get to where I want to be.”

“Mourinho is helping me a lot and giving me the playing time I need to reach peak condition. I put a lot of pressure on myself and I know I am not in top shape, but I am working hard and I think I will improve in no time.”

“Mourinho is a leader and a great coach. When we need to laugh, he makes jokes. When he needs to be tough and motivate us, he does. I find him very motivated because his job is very challenging. Mou is building a team and is doing a great job, but sometimes things take more than year.”

“Mou was very straightforward with us. He said, “I am your coach today and we are going to do our best to win. We will see what happens at the end of the season. I am here and I will give you all that I have got.” He is a great coach who wants to succeed with this team.”

“The coach must decide if there is need for a striker. I am here to help on the field. I will be very happy if Ruud van Nistelrooy comes. He helped me a lot during the time we coincided here. He taught me a lot.”

“Benzema is a great forward, but he sometimes isn’t completely involved in the game and we think he can do a little more. He has the talent. We see how good he is during training. He can be an important player for Real Madrid. It’s up to him.”

Kakà: “I have a great respect for Benzema”

Share4

Kakà seemed really annoyed by medias & journalists. He talked about it on his Twitter account!

“For journalists who write only what they want: at no time today (Friday, Ed), what I said was a criticism to Benzema. I have great respect for him, we‘re friends and I admire Karim as a person and player. As I saidalso, I‘m focused on self-criticism and I know in my situation, I can not demand anything from anyone,except from myself.”

Fond of flashy statements, most of the Spanish media (and French …) have preferred to focus on the passage in which the Brazilian said expect more from his young team-mate – “Sometimes he isn’t completely involved in the game and we think he can do a little more.“- thus obscuring the many praise and encouragement, something that the Ballon d’Or 2007 was not at all appreciated. (from VBCfoot.com)

With Twitter & Facebook, football players are in direct contact with the public, the gossips have to watch out …

After rumours CR/Casillas, CR/Ramos, Mourinho/Valdano, Mourinho/entire club, now Kakà/Benzema. Medias should really stop doing this. Furthermore, Kakà never criticized any players, it’s not his style. I’m glad that he denied! And I’ll add what Mourinho said: “Kaka always means well. He is too pure to mean any wrong.”