Bellazon

Kaká
Thumbnail

Vanessinha

Kakà Interview “I’m dying to play again”

While his teammates sweat to Valdebedas during rough workouts Jose Mourinho, Kakà continues the program of fitness after the knee operation.

Question: It has been a month after knee surgery that was performed in Antwerp, how do you feel?

Kakà: My knee doesn’t hurt any more. It has been a month since I had surgery and everything is going well. I spend many hours doing physiotherapy, which is helping me a lot.

Q. How is the morale? It looks like you are starting to smile again after a month of hard work.

Kakà: Yes, mainly because my knee is getting better, which makes me happy. Little by little, I’m going to smile more often. I’am anxious to get back to work.

Q. In these difficult times, where did you recieve major support? Your team-mates’ support has being very important to you.

Kakà: Yes, the locker room was very, very helpful. You saw Cristiano Ronaldo come joke around with me, but there are many other players who have dealt with similar injuries and who I talk to frequently. They help me a lot and I thank them for this support they have shown.

Q. Do you know when you could be back on the pitch?

Kakà: I asked the doctors how long I would need to recover and play again. They said it depends on me and my progress. I am committed to doing everything I can to recover as soon as possible and return to work. It is my goal since the surgery.

Q. Do you feel strong enough to shorten the recovery time of four months which was determined at the beginning?

Kakà: I’m doing everything that the doctors and physiotherapists tell me. It is true that I often like to do a bit more because I really want to come back and play. I realize that many things depend on me, and I will do my best.

Q. What do you think about the beggining of the season of your partners?

Kakà: I’m dying to play again. It is very difficult to watch games because I really want to jump into the field and help my team-mates in a very direct way. But I know that I must be patient because I have to work off the pitch. I can’t wait to start playing again. It’s something that happen to any player.

Q. What people say when you go down the street?

Kakà: People always have nothing but nice things to say to me and they are also very supportive. They are helping me a lot. I am very motivated by the support and affection I receive when out and about.

Q. Are you proud to be supported by a love so tender as Madrid?

Kakà: The best way to return all the love, is to work hard to get back as soon as possible. I’m working to death and I’m doing my best to get back to play well. That’s what I want with all my strength. I work hard to give back to the fans, my teammates and the club all the affection they are giving me. And I’m sure that before we think, it will happen.