Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

thatt picture of him at age 16 is beautiful im around that age and i don't see not one guy in my grade that looks anything close to that hotness im serioius lol i guess that's why they call him a model man he is just gorgeous i hope in real life he's as modest as he seems and not some total douche but i highly doubt that

oh my gooosh i remember as if it were just yesterday when i i first knew about chico these were the recent pics that i had seen of him.I don't know why but i was more attracted to him here then now i don't know what it was about him around this age but dont get me wrong i still think he's hot i just perfered him here a little bit more

tumblr_lgoyo0AaMw1qzi80do1_500.jpg

taken from fuckyeah

oh my gooosh i remember as if it were just yesterday when i i first knew about chico these were the recent pics that i had seen of him.I don't know why but i was more attracted to him here then now i don't know what it was about him around this age but dont get me wrong i still think he's hot i just perfered him here a little bit more

tumblr_lgoyo0AaMw1qzi80do1_500.jpg

taken from fuckyeah

Wow is it me or does Chico looks much older?

He really is becoming a man...

(not that he wasn't before, it just hit me when I looked at his more recent pictures that the boyish feeling is soon to be gone!)

Wow is it me or does Chico looks much older?

He really is becoming a man...

(not that he wasn't before, it just hit me when I looked at his more recent pictures that the boyish feeling is soon to be gone!)

he still has a babyface though

yeah definitely... but for some reason i see a big change haha

speaking of him turning into a man i can't believe he's going to turn 20 in just 2 months i remeber as if it were just yesterday he was 18 and i had discovered him... they grow up so fast :cry: hahaha

but he looks younger right here

untitled-1.jpg