Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

franciso does stand out ,but i like the scenery alot

it's a nice shoot (because of frankie :yes: )

yeah, because of Frankie every shoot is nicer than it would be without him :laugh:

by the way, I was just scrolling down OHNOTHEYDIDN'T and I've noticed that you posted this photoshoot there, too, haha, I must say that some of people's comments there were just hillarious. Especially the very first one. :)

ONTD is a strange place sometimes. I mean some of the guys that ONTD have as a favorite are just ....fug or derp to say the least (Eli Rott for instance)

But yeah that 1ste comment takes the cake, if you follow male models just a little bit you'd know francisco is very much happening all on his own

He doesn't need fans help for that lol

Or ppl saying he's not a good model and i'm like : Lol yeah he isn't, That's why he walks for top designers,Is currentley one of the most sought after models , Is 35 on the most.com list,He has a fan base like woah.Kicks ass in his editorials ..... yes he so not a good model :cain::whistle:

haters can hate....fracisco will still get work and kill it on the runway

ONTD is a strange place sometimes. I mean some of the guys that ONTD have as a favorite are just ....fug or derp to say the least (Eli Rott for instance)

But yeah that 1ste comment takes the cake, if you follow male models just a little bit you'd know francisco is very much happening all on his own

He doesn't need fans help for that lol

Or ppl saying he's not a good model and i'm like : Lol yeah he isn't, That's why he walks for top designers,Is currentley one of the most sought after models , Is 35 on the most.com list,He has a fan base like woah.Kicks ass in his editorials ..... yes he so not a good model :cain::whistle:

haters can hate....fracisco will still get work and kill it on the runway

Haters are loco! Frankie is great and will continue booking great jobs! How can you hate that face?!