Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^

if he is the baby of the family then we have something in common :laugh: ...and i hope that isnt a tattoo on his butt lol ....and that vanity teen picture is just soo uggh beautiful (as always) can you just picture him like that by a car waiting for you *sigh* okay im done lol

^

if he is the baby of the family then we have something in common :laugh: ...and i hope that isnt a tattoo on his butt lol ....

I don't think that's a tattoo. It's an unusual part to have one on.

He is the baby of the family I don't think his parents would agree to have his ass pricked with tiny needles :D

besides, he really doesn't look like the tattoo/piercing kind of guy.

^

if he is the baby of the family then we have something in common :laugh: ...and i hope that isnt a tattoo on his butt lol ....

I don't think that's a tattoo. It's an unusual part to have one on.

He is the baby of the family I don't think his parents would agree to have his ass pricked with tiny needles :D

besides, he really doesn't look like the tattoo/piercing kind of guy.

lol yea i hope its not a tattoo cuz he doesnt look like that type of guy and jejemon you don't know how loud you made me laugh with the whole ass pricked with tiny needles part :rofl:

Hello everyone! :wave: I primarily hang out in the Mathias Lauridsen thread, but I have recently started looking through the Francisco thread as well. He is so elegant!

Etro posted an online version of their lookbook/catalogue for F/W 10-11, which can be found here: Etro Men's Collection F/W 10-11

I found Francisco on pages:

7 (little one on the right, getting makeup applied :) ), 12, and 20!

He looks so great!

hahaha MissMurder your right his hand does look kind of weird but my god that smile of his just makes me melt :wub: it's like if I'm having a bad day i just take a look at one of his pictures where he's smiling and it makes my day