Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^

No, I wouldn't really ASK him to visit Poland. :) I would more like DEMAND that, because it's just SO important to see the country where his father is from. So this should be settled this way :gocho::gocho::gocho:

you're sure it just his dad who's polish ..i kinda though he was full

but the half polish thing can also make sense

i was on deviant art and there are many fan drawings of him out there

i wonder if francisco's seen some of them and what he would think of him :laugh:

oh and i wonder if frankie knows or can speak any polish,interviewers should really ask those kind of question instead of the same old same old

^

No, I wouldn't really ASK him to visit Poland. :) I would more like DEMAND that, because it's just SO important to see the country where his father is from. So this should be settled this way :gocho::gocho::gocho:

your sure it just his dad who's polish ..i kinda though he was full

i wonder if francisco's seen some of them and what he would think of him :laugh:

oh and i wonder if frankie knows or can speak any polish,interviewers should really ask those kind of question instead of the same old same old

so there was this interview, you know that over 8 minutes long (in Rio I guess? outside some building, haha), where the interviewer asked Frankie about his surname and is it real and Francisco said that his origins are Polish. AND THEN the interviewer was talking A LOT about something - but I think that there wasn't good translation here (nor on tumblr?) so I'm not sure if that interviewer meant sth that Francisco's dad's from Poland or his dad's from Poland. God it's so creepy that I even remember it in such a details, lol :blink:

And yes, intervieweres always ask the same questions all the time. I thought it's like that only in show business, but, apparently, it's like this in fashion, too :) And, trust me, I am SO curious if he can speak any Polish. I've read that in his city (and the whole region) there's really a lot of Polish immigrants, mostly from times or 1st adn 2nd world war, so, it's not that long ago and someone in his family should be still speaking Polish...

but I'm really giving this too much thought, don't I :)

and, yeah, I happend to came across that fan art on deviant, too :whistle: It's funny. You know you made it when people start posting your drawings all over the net, right? :)

he don't know really how to pronounce his surname so for me he can only know some words in Polish, but that would be great if he could speak Polish very well :))

and yes, someone should ask him something more about his Polish ethnicity, i am very curious what will he say :))

^

your sure it just his dad who's polish ..i kinda though he was full

so there was this interview, you know that over 8 minutes long (in Rio I guess? outside some building, haha), where the interviewer asked Frankie about his surname and is it real and Francisco said that his origins are Polish. AND THEN the interviewer was talking A LOT about something - but I think that there wasn't good translation here (nor on tumblr?) so I'm not sure if that interviewer meant sth that Francisco's dad's from Poland or his dad's from Poland. God it's so creepy that I even remember it in such a details, lol :blink:

And yes, intervieweres always ask the same questions all the time. I thought it's like that only in show business, but, apparently, it's like this in fashion, too :) And, trust me, I am SO curious if he can speak any Polish. I've read that in his city (and the whole region) there's really a lot of Polish immigrants, mostly from times or 1st adn 2nd world war, so, it's not that long ago and someone in his family should be still speaking Polish...

but I'm really giving this too much thought, don't I :)

and, yeah, I happend to came across that fan art on deviant, too :whistle: It's funny. You know you made it when people start posting your drawings all over the net, right? :)

hehe i told you few minutes ago about my Brazilian friends so he could translate for me that interview again :))

although i can't understand any polish it think it would be cute to hear him try to speak it a little bit

the 1ste bit of that interview is indeed messy,the interviewer talks to much and doesn't always let francisco finish his sentences so that was also hard for me to undertstand.

buti think about it alot too lol but he's the part about francisco being of polish decent is true,i saw it also on a brazilian blog and on ford models blog

even ford models has to admit francisco is one there most sought after boys lol now when they write about him on their blog it comes with a whole story about him being the favorite lol

it's funny

btw how do the polish pronounce his last name ?

for people who can't speak Polish the easiest way to pronounce that would be

LAHOFSKI

because "ch" is the same as "h" - that's the grammar thing ;) so nevermind

and W easier would be F

MissMurder - is this correct? What do you think?

In this interview you're all talking about, Francisco only states that he is polish descendant, but he doesn't tell in wich kinship, if is by his mom's family or by his dad's family. The interviewer (Lula Rodrigues) that actually says that HIS dad is a mix of russian with polish. And Francisco probably does not talk polish, that's not something usual in Brasil, most of grandsons who has descendants in Germany, Poland or Russia, haven't been teached to speak their parentage language. But he probably take a chance on pronouncing some words what, for sure, must be really cute :laugh:

Okay I know this is totaly off topic but i was looking back at a picture of chico from made in brazil and there was a photo were you can see his cute little

toosh and right above it he has this thing that looks like a tatto.I was wondering if it was a tatto or a birthmark.

In this interview you're all talking about, Francisco only states that he is polish descendant, but he doesn't tell in wich kinship, if is by his mom's family or by his dad's family. The interviewer (Lula Rodrigues) that actually says that HIS dad is a mix of russian with polish. And Francisco probably does not talk polish, that's not something usual in Brasil, most of grandsons who has descendants in Germany, Poland or Russia, haven't been teached to speak their parentage language. But he probably take a chance on pronouncing some words what, for sure, must be really cute :laugh:

oh thanks for clearing that up, because the translation I saw wasn't all that good in exactly this part :) and, yeah, it would be quite improbable for him to speak Polish :)

mellojulia

thanks for clearing that up :)

yezzy, i think it just may be the lighting francisco doesn't seem like the kind of guy to have tattoos esp not on his ass lol

or it's just a birthmark he has lots of those

^

@yezzy: I wish I knew that, too :)

for people who can't speak Polish the easiest way to pronounce that would be

LAHOFSKI

because "ch" is the same as "h" - that's the grammar thing ;) so nevermind

and W easier would be F

MissMurder - is this correct? What do you think?

um, the way his surname is pronounced in Poland would be with "ch" like "h" in, for example word "holly" (I can't really think of any other haha) and "w" something in between like english "v" and "f" (in words that start with 'f' :) ). But I quite like the way he's pronouncing it, it's really cute :)

i think he's a real momma's boy really the baby of his family lol

but we've found out alot more about him then when he 1ste started but until someone interviews him and asks him more or better questions we'll have to settle for this

but i do think it''s become much easier to find things about him ( his personal life) ppl who are Fb friends with him for example

i hope we do find out more about francisco as a person since i think he a fun and sweet guy

but now i just want him to get better and more campaigns his on line popularity is sky high lol

now it just needs to translate to his work